40: Dinner with A Ox Monster

(30 Minutes Later)

Rei was finish eating 20 bowls of rice and looks at Ataru.

He started speaking slowly by one word of the time.

Rei: Lum... wants... you... back...

Ataru: What do you mean?

He speaks to Maui and told him what happened after Ataru Left Tokyo.

Maui: He says after you left and took her horns, her father was in rage after hearing what happened.

He sent out many Oni-aliens to search for you but were unsuccessful.

That's why he came all away from Tokyo to find you so you could stop her father from destroying Tokyo.

Ataru: What does he mean by that?

Maui asks Rei and looks back at Ataru and says after you hit Lum and stolen her horns, she can't activate her abilities.

Also marriage is sacred to her Family, since you've broken that marriage, Mr. Invader will start an invasion on Tokyo sense you are human after all.

Ataru: what does this got to do with me being human? (Looks at Maui)

Maui: They destroyed any race that breaks the engagement or marriage of their own kind, so the Humans at Tokyo will be killed.

Ataru: WHAT?!

Usagi: Wait, you took her horns?

Ataru: Yes... he takes out the horns from his pocket and shows them.

Deku: How long had you kept them?

Ataru: ever since I left Tokyo.

Mutsumi: you kiss her do you?

Ataru: No!

Jibanyan: Come on, be honest...

Ataru; All Right... Yes, I do miss her...

Taiyo: Then why not marry her?

Ataru: we were married after I won the game of tag to save Tokyo but we never have a Wedding...

Nate: the only reason you are holding your feelings back because of those girls.

Whisper: You won't stop hitting on them and continued trying to hit on the girls who became your tormentors.

Ataru: I know... and I really regret meeting them...

Kinnikuman: That's why you need to finally confessed your feelings to Lum.

Kankichi: Then everyone will stop trying to hunt you down and kill you.

Usagi: presides don't you think those girls ever cared for you when you were with Lum?

Ataru: No... they always hit and beat me up... especially that Shinobu B***H!! (angered)

Iruma: did Lum ever did that kind of stuff to you?

Ataru: No... all she ever wanted was to be with me... that's why she has been electrocuting me, to keep our marriage alive.

Bell: I think you should see Lum.

Ataru: I'm just not ready yet...

He Looks at Rei and says can you tell Mr. Invader not to Attack Tokyo.

Rei tells Maui and he looks at him and says He won't Attack Tokyo if you return her Horns.

Ataru Looks at Lum's Horns on his Hand and gives them to Rei.

Return them to Lum and tell her I'm sorry... Said Ataru.

Rei nodded and walks out from the room as he started running away with three legs while using one to hold Lum's Horns.

Ataru goes outside and didn't say Anything after Rei Left with Lum's Horns.

Issei and his Friends didn't want to say anything and given Ataru some privacy as he is standing outside.

Eri didn't understand what's going on but felt bad for Ataru.

When Rei is running away, Two Devils were flying while watching him leaving The Apartment.

One of them uses a communication circle to contact Sirzechs.

When Sirzechs answers to communication circle, one of the Devils Said we found him...

To be continued...