36: Zeus & Triton's Meeting

(Scene change)

The Dragon Faction were pulling the ropes to drag The Behemoth while it was still asleep.

Kankichi: How can this beast be strong while it's asleep?

Issei: This is Beast is one of the indestructible Beasts from the Bible so it's no surprised for them to be strong even when they are asleep.

Kankichi: I can see that...

He says while pulling the rope.

Usagi: What's her name?

Deku: Her name is Eri-Chan.

Usagi: Eri-Chan?

Deku: She's been through a lot...

Usagi: What do you mean?

Deku: You don't want to know...

Just then The Behemoth wakes up and started to move.

The Dragon Faction let go of the ropes and saw The Behemoth Look down at them.

The Behemoth looks at Eri and doesn't do anything, Issei and his Friends didn't know what to do sense they knew how strong one of the indestructible beast are, since they catch The Leviathan but ended up knocking him out when he crashed and destroyed the Lighthouse.

Eri: He won't hurt you.

Deku: What?

Eri: he doesn't want to hurt you.

Deku: How do you know?

Eri: He had been trapped in The Underworld by The Thor Familia for 12 years.

Bell: I heard about them... The Thor Familia were unable to kill The Behemoth so they locked him in The Underworld by the help from the Gods.

Kankichi: Well he did caused a lots of destruction in this City, hopefully nobody blames this on us.

Iruma: so are we going to do with The Behemoth?

Eri: He knows his way home, there is no need to worry.

The Behemoth started to move as it makes his way through the City and heading back to his Home.

They watched him walk away as Eri smiled.

Deku: Let's go Home...

Kankichi: Thinking the same thing...

Issei: Come on, let's head back home.

They started walking and heading back home.

(Meanwhile at The Docks)

King Triton emerges from The Ocean and saw Zeus waiting for him.

He steps on shore and looks at The Mighty Zeus without saying a word.

Zeus: did you heard about The Behemoth's Escape?

King Triton: Yes, The Thor Familia had Failed to keep it locked up, they had returned to Asgard to wait for their Punishment.

My Father's Familia are rebuilding the City while the Humans are being recovered from the Attack.

Zeus: It has been years since my brother sealed himself during the Great War.

I had to keep an eye on Hades to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.

King Triton: Two of The Indestructible Beasts had returned, there is another beast that might return.

Zeus: Who?

King Triton: The One Eye Black Dragon.

Zeus's eyes widened with shock as he knew he and Hera lost their Families to The One Eye Black Dragon.

What do you mean? Said Zeus.

King Triton: The Leviathan and The Behemoth might end up fighting each other but The One Eye Black Dragon could make his return soon... ever since the Death of Satan, The One Eye Black Dragon replaced him as the Dragon that feared by Humans who Worship The Biblical God.

But he is not the only one that will be returning... 

Zeus: What do you mean?

King Triton: Remember The Nidhogg?

Zeus: it was a Dragon that wad imprisoned by The descendant of Hestia. What about him?

King Triton: The Evilus are Planning to release him from his Prison.

Zeus: we need to warn them!

King Triton: they won't allow you back to Orario but I will convince them to let you in.

For the meantime, you need to warn the Factions.

Zeus: I'll can do that...

King Triton: I'm going to talk with Ouranos.

He goes back into the Ocean and started swimming away.

Zeus remembers his Grandson before faking his Death and knew she'll be coming for him.

Hera is coming for him... Said Zeus.

To be continued...