66: Titans Unleashed

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT TAKING YOU BACK!! Shouted Hephaestus as he looks at the entrance.

Aphrodite: Come on, we can be together again, I'm no longer in love with Ares so you don't need to worry about him!

Bell: I'll go talk to her...

Hephaestus: make sure you don't get hit by her charm with she looks at you in the eyes.

Bell: I can't be charmed by any goddess so I will be fine.

(Aphrodite)

(Aphrodite)

She shouted at the cave but stopped when she saw Bell coming out from the cave and closing it behind him.

He looks at Aphrodite and saw how beautiful she was and knew how men and gods fall in love with her.

Bell: You must be Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: Who are you?

Bell: I'm Bell Cranel... The Grandson of Zeus and Hera.

Aphrodite: Oh... I heard about you... you're the one who killed Ishtar.

Bell: What? that wasn't me, it was freya who killed her during her attack on the entertainment district back at Orario with her familia before they were killed.

Aphrodite: Oh? and you were the boy who he has feelings for.

Bell: What?

Aphrodite: you didn't know?

Bell: No.

Aphrodite: Well, be prepared for a long story...

(Scene change)

(Location: Tartarus)

Tartarus is one of the Primordial Gods that came to existence after the Biblical God created the Big Bang with the snap of was fingers.

His name was used for the prison in the depths of hell and the security prison that keeps the villains and criminals that were defeated by the Pro Heroes.

The Guards were rushing as they heard the Titans breaking free from their chains.

The Titans were roaring as they break free from their chains and started climbing up to the surface of Tartarus

Tartarus has many floors that has different races that were defeated by the Factions and the Gods.

The Titans and Titanidea also known as Titanesses are in the very bottom floor which is the deepest deaths of Tartarus.

The Hecatonchires are giants with many heads and arms that are guarding the entrance to Tartarus.

When they heard the Titans breaking free from their chains, they started walking away.

As The Titans and The Titanesses started climbing up to the first floor.

A Titan was left behind while being covered in chains, and that Titan is Kronos.

(Kronos)

(Kronos)

He was the King of the Titans before he was banished into Tartarus after his defeat at Titanomachy.

He wanted revenge on his son and the olympian gods who were his children that he devoured to prevent them from overthrowing him.

He finally breaks free from his chains and jumps up to the first floor.

The Guards heard something from the hole and they looked down only to see a hand emerging as they jumped out of the way as the hand grabbed hold on the surface.

Kronos grab the surface with his other hand and uses his feet to jump up and landed on the surface.

The Titans and The Titanesses reach the top and jumped and landed on the surface.

The Guards started running away as the Kronos leads the Titans out from Tartarus by breaking the gates open and he and the rest of the Titans started walking as they headed to the surface.

The Titans had been Unleashed...

To be continued...