45: Messenger of The Gods

(Scene change)

(Location: Orario)

At The Walls that surrounds the City of Orario where The entrance is at.

on top of the walls that is the place where Bell & Ais used to train.

The Guards were mining their business while some walked by.

One of The Guards heard something crawling on the walls and looks down to see a humanoid creature.

The Humanoid Spider is crawling on the walls as The Guard quickly grabs his bow and shoots an arrow at the humanoid spider and hits it.

Suddenly A Army of 50 humanoid creatures started heading towards the entrance of Orario.

The Guards immediately ringed the bell alerting The People of Orario.

When The People heard the bell ringing, The Gates burst open and the humanoid creatures started entering the city.

The People of Orario started running away while some of them begin screaming.

Blackbeard is leading the Army as he saw many adventurers running while holding weapons towards them.

Blackbeard: Black hole!

He touches the ground and darkness surrounded the City of Orario.

Half of The City started to sync into the darkness as The Adventurers were also being sucked in

Their screams were muffled by the darkness as they bring sucked in.

The People of Orario were shocked and horrified to see Blackbeard's Ability.

The Loki Familia were shocked to half of Orario being sucked into the Darkness.

Raul: Half of Orario is Gone!

Cruz: He sucked all of it with one black hole.

Bete: Who The Hell is he?

Gareth: That's Blackbeard, Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Four Emperors of The Seas.

Finn: Blackbeard?

Lefiya: I thought he was just a Myth.

Gareth: He's Real... he killed one of the members of The Whitebeard Pirates to steal a Devil Fruit.

He then killed Whitebeard and stolen his Devil Fruit in order to get more Powerful.

He was the one given Shanks his scar.

Bete: No Way!

Tiona: Let's not stand here and wait for him to Attack and hurt these people.

Tione: She's right! Let's fight back!

The Hiryute Sisters Attacked Blackbeard but he noticed them and grabs their faces.