26: Little Rookie

My Name is Ball Cranel... I was once The Captain of The Hestia Familia, you all might be wondering why I'm not with Hestia and her Familia, Well it's a Long Story... but I'll tell you anyway, I was raised by my Grandfather who turned out to be Zeus The Chief God of The Greek Gods until he was killed by a Monster trying to save me, I heard many stories about Heroes from fairytales and myths, so I went to Orario to become a Adventurer but when I tried to join a Familia, nobody wanted me, until I met Hestia... I join her Familia and everything changed for me, I was made fun of by Bete who is one of The Members of The Loki Familia because I was Weak, so I decide to train harder to become strong, meeting Lili and Welf, defeated The Black Goliath, Fight against The Captain of The Apollo Familia who attacked me at the Pub, Save Sanjouno Haruhime from being sacrificed by The Amazons, Fight against Dix and The Ikelos Familia for hurting innocent creatures from the dungeon, saved the Xenos from the Loki Familia and got them back to the dungeon, although I was hated by everyone in Orario for Saving Wiene from being killed by The Loki Familia until I Fight Against Asterius, however I lost against him but we will meet again, then I helped Ryuu overcome her past and defeated The Juggernaut that killed The Astraea Familia, but I have to leave The Hestia Familia without telling them because when I met Peina, she show me a vision about what will happen next, I saw everyone in Orario being under Freya's Charm and they don't remember me, However there was a big battle between The Hestia Familia and The Freya Familia which was Chaos, I couldn't let that happened to them, so I left Orario and Traveled to Japan where I meet Issei Hyoudou and The Dragon Faction after hitting the Leviathan with my Fireball, now I'm here.

(Bell Cranel)

(Bell Cranel)

Bell Looks at Issei and The Dragon Faction.

The Name is Bell Cranel. Said Bell as he Looks at Them.

Sailor Moon: Bell Cranel?

Bell: Yes, you all got lucky when I showed up.

Kankichi: Why did you save us?

Bell: I wasn't going to let The Leviathan unleash another roar, so you're welcome.

Nate: Hey Just Like Maui.

Sailor Moon: Who is Maui?

Taiyo: Maui was our Friend.

Deku: He is The Hero of Hawaii and A Trickster Demigod.

Ataru: Like Loki?

Whisper: Opposite to Loki but did have regrets for the mistakes he had done in the past.

Jibanyan: He was the one who pull up the sky, slow down the sun, pull out the Islands, killed a eel that tried to seduce his wife, discover fire, and many more.