34: Return of The Behemoth

(Scene change)

(Location: Underworld)

The Thor Familia Looks at The Seal where The Behemoth is Imprisoned.

Just then The Behemoth started to hit the Seal to break free.

The Thor Familia Quickly tried to keep the Seal from breaking but this time it wasn't going to work.

The Seal breaks and The Behemoth unleashed a Powerful roar that shook the Underworld.

The Thor Familia passed out from the roar as The Behemoth started walking out from his Prison.

He Looks up and Jumps towards the top of The Underworld as it started digging his way through to the surface.

Sirzechs Saw The Behemoth digging his way through to the surface.

I need to contact the Others... Said Sirzechs as he quickly runs inside The Gremory Mansion and uses many communication circles to contact The Faction Leaders, when they respond to the message, Sirzechs shouted THE BEHEMOTH HAS ESCAPED!!

(Back at The Human Realm)

Everyone was minding their own business until the Ground shook, suddenly the ground opened as it created a earthquake.

The Behemoth emerges from the ground as everyone stood there in shock.

Issei and his Friends went outside to see The Behemoth

Issei: What is that?!

Ddraig: Partner, that's the Behemoth!

Issei: The Behemoth?!

Bell: But I thought The Thor Familia were keeping it in The Underworld?

Ddraig: it must had somehow escaped.

Just then The Behemoth started destroying buildings around him as he started to walk.

Issei: we're going to need some help and we're going to need a bigger booster gear...

He says while looking at The Behemoth walking while destroying the City.

To be continued...