28: Catching The Leviathan

Issei and his Friends are sitting on a Boat and were in the Middle of The Sea waiting for The Leviathan.

Taiyo: Why are we here again?

Issei: we're going to capture The Leviathan.

Taiyo: by waiting here in the middle of the Ocean?

Issei: Not quite.

He takes out a big fishhook and puts a big piece of meat on the hook and throws it in The Ocean.

Issei: We're going to lure it.

Deku: isn't that a dangerous?

Nate: we tried to stop the Leviathan by using a giant fishnet but it only cover Its mouth, what makes you think this could work?

Issei: The Leviathan is known to devour any sea creatures and human that committed the Sin of Envy, He can not resist devouring this big piece of meat.

Ataru: What would we do if he devours the meat?

Issei: Then we will all pull on the rope and start pulling The Leviathan out.

Kinnikuman: How are we going to get it in the Boat?

Issei: We're not... we're to drag it to Shore.

Usagi: Wouldn't that destroy the docks when we get back there with The Leviathan?

Issei: we're not going to the Docks, we're are going where The Lighthouse is at, that why it won't caused anymore damage.

Kankichi: are we going to kill it? If we do, I could use this Sword, I got from the Shop.

Issei: No, for now we wait.

They waited until they heard shaking from the rope, they quickly grabbed it and started pulling.

The Leviathan emerge from the Ocean.

Issei: Start The Engine!

Iruma Nodded and started the Engine, he grabs the wheel and started to drive the boat.

The Boat started moving fast as Issei and The Others still hold the rope.

Bell Looks at The Leviathan to see him trying to shake the Hook out from his Mouth.

Fireball! Shouted Bell as he shoots a Fireball at The Leviathan.

The Fireball hit him giving them time to get back to  shore.

However Iruma turns the wheel causing the boat to go to a different direction away from Japan.

They were able to get to The Land where The Lighthouse is at but The Leviathan broke the rope but crashed his head on the Lighthouse destroying it.

He was knocked out as Issei and his Friends got out from the boat.

When they see The Lighthouse destroyed and The Leviathan knocked out.

Kankichi: What now?

Issei: I don't know...

He says as he looks at The Leviathan's head laying on top on the destroyed Lighthouse.

To be continued...