37: Barbecue disaster

Zeus went to Kuoh Academy where no Humans were around except for The Faction Leaders who are having a Meeting after The Behemoth Attack.

They meet up at Night since they didn't want any Humans to overhear their Meeting.

He entered the room and sat down at the table as Sirzechs finish talking about The Attacks.

Odin: It's already bad enough for the entire Supernatural to be revealed after my Son's Familia failed to keep the Behemoth Locked up.

Azazel: The Leviathan only destroyed everything that is glass when he unleashed his roar.

Michael: The Behemoth in the other hand destroyed half of Japan.

Amaterasu: Humans are beginning to believe our existence.

Shiva: Two of The Indestructible Beasts were supposed to return when Judgment Day comes.

Yasaka: Apparently a new group that is more dangerous the Khaos Brigade.

Zeus: More Dangerous than the Khaos Brigade?

Yasaka: They call themselves the Apocalypse Brigade, They had defeated the White Dragon Emperor.

Azazel: What?

Shiva: How is that Possible?

Yasaka: I wish I knew...

Azazel: If The White Dragon Emperor is defeated, they could use him against us.

Michael: The one who fight against Vali was Issei Hyoudou, he was able to break his Divine Dividing Scale Mail during the Fight, However he was saved by his Team before Hyoudou could finish him.

Now he is captured by The Apocalypse Brigade, we could face something that could be a bigger threat to us sense Lucifer's Downfall.

Zeus: They could be responsible for the Attacks, The Evilus might be allies with them.

That's why they're going to release Nidhogg from his Prison at Orario.

WHAT?! Shouted Odin as he slams his hands on the Table.

Zeus: Triton is going to try to convince Ouranos to let me in Orario.

Although Loki & Freya won't be happy since they were the ones who got me and Hera banished from Orario.

Odin: But Loki is in Hel.

Zeus: Not him... his descendent Triki,

Odin: Of course... is has to been Triki... (annoyed)

Yasaka: isn't she the Goddess of The Loki Familia?

Zeus: Yes, and I got word from Hermes that The Marines were searching in Orario for The Kali Familia and The Sekhmet Familia.

They Attacked one of The Hawaiian Islands to Capture Maui, However he was able to Escape.

Sirzechs: I see...

Zeus: Hera could be coming out of my grandson...

Odin: Your Grandson?

Zeus: I adopted him after his mother died.

Yasaka: does Freya have a crush on him?

Odin didn't say anything and didn't want to talk about Freya since she was his former wife.

Shiva: is something wrong?

He says when he noticed Odin's face turning red with embarrassment.

Odin: It's nothing... (embarrassed)

Azazel: we need to find The Red Dragon Emperor before anything else happens.

Sirzechs: I agree...

He says as he gets up from his chair and starting walking out from the room but before he walked out the room, he looks at the Devil Guards and says Find The Dragon Faction, do not hurt him but make sure he and his Friends don't Escape.

Devil Guards: Yes, sir.

(The Next Day)

Issei and his Friends were having a Barbecue outside from The Apartment.

Kankichi is in charge of the Grill since he knew how to cook Barbecue when you're still a Cop at Tokyo.

Deku is Playing with Eri to make her happy after she finally escaped her suffering from The Shie Hassaikai.

Maui is showing Usagi and the Others how he and his People dance at Hawaii.

Kankichi: OK, the Slate are already in flames so it's time to the meat in.

He Said as he started walking inside to get the meat, he comes out holding a bag of meat as he starts putting them one by one inside the barbecue pit.

It took in time to make sure the meat is cooked right as he closes the pit and waited for the meat to cook.

Issei: What kind of barbecue pit did you buy?

Kankichi: I didn't buy it, I found it at the Junkyard that is far away from here.

Issei: does it work?

Kankichi: The Meat is Cooking so it's Working...

Issei: was it used before?

Kankichi: Yes, but the owner of the Junkyard told me it works perfectly, however it does has some problems with the gas.

Issei: Wait if it has problem with the gas, wouldn't that make it explode?

Kankichi: Wait What-

Suddenly The Barbecue pit exploded as many meat were on fire.

The Sausages went flying towards some of the people that were walking by, and they were hit by sausages.

The Flaming Black Rocks came out from the barbecue pit and they were sent flying to different directions.

Some of them hit parked cars while some hit the trees setting them on fire.

The Fairies that were sitting in the Trees immediately came out when they the flaming rocks hit the trees causing them to be sad on fire.

They started flying away as the fire spread to other trees.

Issei and his Friends watched as the flames started to spread.

They quickly went inside in their rooms and closed the doors.

Issei calls the fire department and tells them about the flaming trees.

He tells them the Location and hangs up.

It took 30 minutes until the fireman finally came and started pulling out the fires on the Trees.

Kankichi: I'm never going to buy anything that is once used in a Junkyard again.

He says as he watches the fireman pull out the flames on the trees.

To be continued...