5: Running & Football

(The Next Day)

Issei gets up early to cook some eggs for breakfast, he finish cooking the eggs and eaten it like there was no tomorrow, he gets out from his apartment but locks the door behind him as he started running downstairs and headed to the newspaper stand.

The Newspaper-Man gives him the newspaper and Issei gives him a dollar in a bottle that was filled with money.

As he was walking away, he stopped when he saw his face on a wanted poster.

He grabs It and saw his bounty is 5.000.000.000 berries.

Issei: S**T! they're l now looking for me!

He Said as he saw some people whispering to each other as he runs away.

He headed to the docks where he see's Maui coming back from his fishing trip.

Issei: Maui!

Maui: Hey Issei what's the hurry?

Issei: Look at this.

He gives the wanted poster to Maui as he saw his Issei's face on the poster.

Maui: No Way! you have 5.000.000.000 berries on your bounty!

Issei: They are starting to look for me.

Maui: I thought they were already looking for you yesterday?

Issei: Sona was probably trying to find me to ask me why I left The Gremory Peerage, but now everyone will start coming after me.

Maui: What are you planning to do?

Issei: I don't know? I never had to face everyone that is coming after me for the award money before.

Hyoudou! shouted a female voice that came from the direction where the man pointed the direction where Issei was at, they look to see Sona and her Peerage walking towards them, Issei and Maui started running away.

Sona: After Them!

They started running after Issei & Maui as the two of them run to the City of Japan.

(Meanwhile at Sakuragi High School)

A Boy name Taiyo Asano walks out from The High School as other students started walking out.

He has Scarlet covered hair, Scarlet covered eyes, has a scar on the right on his face.

He saw a couple of students whispering to each other about what happened to one of the students name Tanaka who is one of the students in Taiyo's Class

Student 1: did you heard? Tanaka was found beaten up in a Warehouse tied to a Chair with his eyes blindfolded.

Student 2: I know, I also heard he was trying to ask out the new girl but he somehow disappeared and was later found in the warehouse by cops.