16: How to defeat a Kaiju

The Creature that made out of blooming flowers and it covered with the everything that is plant life is known as Plant Kaiju started Attacking Japan as everyone started to run away.

The Pro Heroes tried stop The Kaiju but were trapped by vines that came out from the Ground.

Endeavor arrives to see The Plant Kaiju, and started being surrounded by flames.

He jumps towards the Plant Kaiju as he started throwing fireballs at it.

The Plant Kaiju uses its vines to block The Fireballs without catching on fire.

Endeavor: How?!

He then makes a spear out of his flames and throws it at The Kaiju but it was also blocked by The Vines.

Man 1: What is going on?

Man 2: Why isn't he causing any damage to that Kaiju?!

Hawks: seems like that plant like creature is fireproof, although some plants usually catch on fire.

He said as he was flying while seeing Endeavor Attacking The Kaiju.

Endeavor uses Prominence Burn to shoot out a flaming blast at The Kaiju but it was swallowed by The Kaiju as its unleashes it out from its mouth and started destroying half of Japan.

He wasn't able to dodge and got hit by his own blast, he falls and crashed on the Ground.

Pro Hero 1: She just defeated Endeavor!

Pro Hero 2: Scrub this! I'm getting the Hell out of here!

The Pro Heroes started running away as some of the people saw them being cowards.

Man 1: Those Cowards!

Man 2: Where The Hell are they going?!

The Kaiju was about to move until someone shouted HEY YOU!!

The Kaiju turns to see Maui.

Maui started speaking Hawaiian language as The Kaiju didn't understand what you were saying until a Dragon shot came out now and hit it on the Face.

The Kaiju Looks to see Issei with his booster gear.

Issei: Hey over here!

He said as he is in his balance breaker to fly away.

The Kaiju started following him but Deku uses blackwhip to throw many sharp objects to cut the hands of the choppers on the Kaiju's Body.

The Sharp Objects fallen to the Ground as anyone dodged out of the way.

Pop Step saw the Sharp Object Fallen and dodges them and hide inside the trashcan.

OH COME ON!! Shouted Pop Step.

The Kaiju followed Issei to The Docks as The Pirates including the Fisherman started running away.

Two Fisherman were looking at the Window as they are seeing the Kaiju heading towards the Docks.

Fisherman 1: There's something you don't see everyday...

Fisherman 2: Yup...

Fisherman 3: I need to get out more...

Taiyo and Nate tied a rope to the Fish restaurant and The Tavern and waited until The Kaiju trip over it and falls in The Ocean.

Jibanyan and Whisper rushed to the Docks as they give the signal to Taiyo and Nate as they got out of the way, The Kaiju didn't noticed the rope as it was still following Issei but he tripped over the rope and fallen into the Ocean.

Taiyo holds tightly on Maui's Fishhook as he throws it at The Ocean.

He hold his breath underwater as he see's The Kaiju falling apart.

He then saw Mutsumi floating in the Ocean, he grabs her hand and holds her, he pulls on the rope and Maui started pulling out his Fishhook.

Taiyo was wet but he still hold Mutsumi on his Arms, she was also wet but he was happy to see her alive.

Issei Lands on The Ground and his Armor disappeared.

Is she OK? Said Issei when he looks at Taiyo.

Taiyo Nodded and they started walking back to The City.

The Fisherman and The Pirates started Cheering as Issei and his Friends started Leaving from the Docks.

However they didn't noticed Momo Yozakura, Blackbeard, and The Ghoulfather watching them leave while everyone is cheering for them.

Blackbeard: I knew there was a reason why the Factions want him back.

Momo: at least my daughter is with someone rather than being stuck in that mansion.

The Ghoulfather: do you still want his blood?

Momo: No, change of plants... we're going to where the Red Dragon Emperor first awakened... Juggernaut Drive. (serious)

To be continued...