35: The Little Girl with One Horn

(Meanwhile at The Navy Headquarters)

The Marines were Running to the Ships as Sakazuki Looks at them at the Window in his Office.

A Marine burst in and shouted The Behemoth is Attacking Japan!

Sakazuki: I know...

He says as he see's the footage of the Behemoth Attacking Japan on The News.

Sakazuki: Did you capture the Amazons?

Marine: we were able to capture some of them but they escaped before we could arrest them.

Sakazuki: Where are they?

Marine: They are Locked up in a holding cell...

Sakazuki: make sure to ask them some questions about their Families.

Marine: Yes, sir... but I also have more bad news...

Sakazuki: What is it?

Marine: The Kali Familia and The Sekhmet Familia are gathering at Orario.

Sakazuki: Sent The Marines to Orario and search around the City!

Marine: Yes, sir.

The Marine runs out from the Office.

(Back at Japan)

The Behemoth was destroying half of Japan as it continued walking.

A Little Girl with one horn is running as she see's the destruction happening in The City.

She looks behind her and saw no signs of the Eight Bullets.

She Looks up to see The Behemoth as she remember seeing him with the other beasts in the Bible.

She knew who he was...

(Eri-Chan)

(Eri-Chan)

Eri remembers reading The Book of Genesis and learned about The Angels and Other Creatures in The Bible.

The Behemoth stopped and looked down to see Eri Looking up at him.

He slowly put his head down to Eri.

Eri didn't know what to do since she hasn't seen one of the indestructible beasts in front of her before.

Issei and his Friends saw The Behemoth stop moving and went to the location where it was.

When they got there, they see Eri in front of The Behemoth who has it head down.

Issei: What's going on?

Ddraig: It seems that little girl is somehow communicating to The Behemoth.

Deku: How?