69: Message to the World

(Scene change)

(Location: Greece)

Sairaorg Bael and his Peerage defeated the Demons that were killing humans at night.

He was about to use a magic circle until the ground shook and giant fist breaks through the ground.

It was the Fists of the Titans.

They started climbing up as Sairaorg and his Peerage watched in shock.

The Titans got up to the surface of the Human Realm as Kronos shouted THE KING OF THE TITANS HAS RETURNED!!!!

He created a powerful shockwave that made a powerful wind that caused Sairaorg and his Peerage to block it with their arms.

Sairaorg: Looks like we're going to fight the Titans.

He says as he started walking towards them.

(The Next Day)

Issei: can you tell us where he is from?

He question the scientist that Nate also knows when he was given the Yokai Watch.

(Diana Gately)

(Diana Gately)

Oh yes, it appears he is from Metro City. Said Diana Gately after she fixed Astro's Arm.

Issei: Metro City? What's that?

Diana: It's a City that is hidden by the Government to Prevent anyone from discovering its technology.

Taiyo: What kind of technology do they have?

Diana: do any of you seen sci-fi movies?

Nate: I seen three movies of Space Wars and the Technology they had looks realistic.

Diana: did you know that technology does exist?

Nate: What? I thought they were fake?

Diana: They used real futuristic Technology.

You see... back when metro city was built, these scientists wanted to make something that will one day make the technology we use today, into something that was seen in sci-fi movies.

So they made robots there behaved like humans and obeyed their every order.

When the Government heard of this, they approached these scientists and ask if they could build robots that can fight in the war.

This was during the time when World War II was happening, and these scientists made powerful robots that can defeat any strong foe or even a entire army.