56: Revealing The Supernatural

(Scene change)

COME ON, WORK DAMMIT! Shouted Daijiro Ohara as he is trying to change channels on his TV.

A 24 woman with green hair and black colored eyes walks in the room and see's him trying to change the channel.

Her name is Ritsuko Takahashi and she is one of the teachers that worked at the school where Nube once worked before he was fired after the Rat God Incident.

(Ritsuko Takahashi)

What are you doing? Question Ritsuko as he see's Daijiro using the remote to change the channels but doesn't work.

Daijiro: This damn remote doesn't work!

She looks at the remote and says it doesn't has batteries inside, here.

She takes out some batteries from her purse and grabs the remote.

She puts them in and changes the channel.

He looks at the TV and his mouth dropped open, when he saw Kankichi on stage having an interview with Nube as he explains about the Supernatural.

HOW DID THAT BASTARD GET ON LIVE TV?! Shouted Daijiro as his face started turning red.

(Daijiro Ohara)

(Daijiro Ohara)

He continues watching as Kankichi says so what can you explain about what happened last night?

Nube: What you all saw last night was real Vampires that were fighting the Dragon Faction and Its Allies.

The Supernatural World does exist...

Everything that we thought to be Myths in every Mythology and Legend are real.

The Beasts that Attacked Japan were Two of The Indestructible Beasts from The Book of Genesis.