25: Return of The Leviathan

(Meanwhile at Lolog Lake)

The Poseidon Familia Looks at The Seal that has the Skeleton of The Leviathan.

The Skeletons started to glow to crack as they hear many Sea Monsters Roaring inside in the Dungeon

The Captain of The Poseidon Familia Looks at The Others and says What's going on?

The Skeleton of The Leviathan is Glowing and The Seal is Opening. Said one of the Members of The Poseidon Familia.

Before they could do anything, the seal broke and the entrance of the dungeon was fully open, The Sea Monsters Started Escaping as The Poseidon Familia were ready to fight until the Skeleton started having flush and skin as the Sea Monsters waited for the Skeleton to be covered with flesh and skin.

When The Skeleton was filled with flesh and skin, The Poseidon Familia were shocked to see The Leviathan back to life.

The Creature let out a Roar that created a shockwave which everyone felt.

They were about to attack but The Leviathan Attacked Them first and started swimming with a Army of Sea Monsters behind him.

The Poseidon Familia were knocked out as they float inside the Water.

The People of Melen Looked at The Lake and saw The Leviathan emerging from the Lake.

They all started running away as The Leviathan shoots out blue flames from its mouth and destroyed half of The City.

The Leviathan started swimming away with his Army of Sea Monsters, It was heading to Japan.

(Back at The Babel Tower)

Sirzechs and The Thirteen Crowns felt the Shockwave and immediately got up from their seats.

Lady Levi: It has return...

Lord Sullivan: The Leviathan.

Lord Belial: How is that possible?

Sirzechs: we need to warn the Factions!

(Scene change)

(Location: Docks)

The Fisherman furnished putting away the boxes that had the fish they caught.

Before they walked inside The Store, they noticed the Sky is becoming Cloudy since it was supposed to be Sunny all day.

Fisherman 1: it's not supposed to rain today.

Fisherman 2: it's probably cloudy, let's just get inside before-

Just then they hear something from the Ocean as they look to see Sea Monsters emerging from the Ocean.

Fisherman 1: What The Hell is going on?!

Fisherman 2: Let's get the hell out of here!

The Fisherman started running away.