3: The Sea Kings

(Meanwhile at The ORC)

Rias is sitting on her desk as she worries about Issei, she regrets leading Raynare trespass on a territory without knowing she will kill him, she reincarnate him back to life as a Devil in order to get herself out from The Engagement to Riser Phenex, which was her father and his father who agreed to allow the engagement to happen during their time before The Devil Civil War, however Issei defeated Riser at The Engagement and save her, she remember kissing him after she is no longer engaged to Riser, she felt ashamed for keeping a dark secret, until he somehow found out, but she didn't know who to explain to him, her brother is upset with her but he knew they both completed the tasks to prove their love so they are engaged but they aren't married, Riser in the other hand begins to eat after losing against Issei, he is a Phoenix so they cannot get fat, however he decided to get over it after Issei and his Sister Ravel trained him on The Mountain where The Dragon Caves are at, Rias begins to fall asleep as she didn't noticed Sona coming in, she slams her hand on the desk causing her to wake up, Rias Looks up at Sona and Said did you find him?

Sona shook her head no as Rias Sighs, she remembers how Issei got them to overcome their fears but now he is no longer a part of her Peerage.

Sona: are you feeling OK?

Rias: I can't stop thinking about what I did to cause Issei to suffer by remembering Raynare.

Sona: I know you didn't mean to do that on purpose, you just wanted to get out from your engagement.

Rias: my father took petty on me and forced me to marry Riser while my mother didn't do anything, However Issei saved me from that forced engagement and now i'm not sure if I could forgive my parents, but they did allow me to be engaged with Issei so I had forgiven them, but they are upset with me after they heard what Issei Said before he left.

Sona: Everyone makes mistakes.

Just then Saji comes in and Shouted Atlantis has revealed itself!

Rias & Sona Looked at him then to each other.

Saji: also I saw Issei with Maui.

Rias & Sona: WHAT?!

(Back with Issei and Maui)

Issei and Maui defeated Fishmen and Mermaids that tried to attack them.

Why are they trying to kill us? Said Issei as Looks at The defeated Fishmen & Mermaids on the Ground.

Maui: They have hated for Humans so they'll kill them without hesitation.

Issei: I can see that...

Just then they heard cracking from the dam that are holding the Water inside.

Issei: Oh S**T!

Just then The dam burst open and water started coming out and headed towards the City.

Issei & Maui started running away, The Fishman and The Mermaids got hit by the water but didn't die since they could breathe underwater

They both found the Boat as Issei untied the ropes and got on the Boat with Maui.

They quickly started using their Paddles to push the water to sail away to Escape.

The Water Covered Half of Atlantis but The Fishmen and The Mermaids survived.

Maui: That was a close one.

Issei: Well at least nobody got hurt.

When he said that, the waves started to get bigger as Sea Monsters started to emerge from The Ocean.

Issei: That is a lot of sea monsters!

Maui: Those are The Sea Kings.

Issei: Sea Kings?

Maui: They are creatures across the seven seas, they been around for years.

Issei: No way!

Maui: can you believe that some humans don't believe they exist?

Issei: Yup.

Maui: OK then let's get back to shore.

Issei Nodded as they both continued pushing the water as they are Sailing Away.

They Sailed for 50 miles until they finally arrived back at The Docks.

Issei & Maui get off the Boat as they see the Fisherman returned from the Ocean.

Old Fisherman: Hey do you guys caught any Fish?

Issei: we sure did.

Old Fisherman: What kind?

Issei: let's just say it's bigger than a Mountain.

Maui: or a Sea Monster.

Old Fisherman: I see... do you want to go to the tavern to have beers?

Issei: Sure why not, I definitely need a drink...

Maui: What's A Tavern?

To be continued...