10: Maui's Regret

(Later at Night)

Issei and his Friends are at The Beach Looking at The Seas as The Ocean is glowing at The Moon Light on The Night Sky.

Deku: Issei, I can ask you a question?

Issei: What is it?

Deku: why did you leave the Gremory Princess?

Issei: I didn't actually leave her, I just felt betrayed when I learned she was involved in the day...

Deku: in the day of what?

Issei: in the day... Raynare killed me...

Deku: Who is Raynare?

Issei: She was a Fallen Angel sent to eliminate sacred fears like mine, Rias allowed her to trespass on her territory as she disguised herself as a human to trick me by asking me out on a date, I wasn't alert because of my perverted nature, so I went on the date with her until we came to the park where that fountain was, and she revealed her to be a Fallen Angel as she kills me with a light spear, that was when I was reincarnated as a Devil, however I was able to defeat her as Rias killed her with a ball of destruction, when I found out the truth, I was devastated and heartbroken, although me and Rias are engaged but not married, I can't figured if she was using me or was playing with my emotions like Raynare.

Deku: Oh I see...

Ddraig: At least you were saved, Maui was left with nothing when he tried to steal the part from his ancestor.

Maui: I deserved to be left with nothing!

Issei and The Others Looked at him with shocking looks on their faces.

Maui: I had nothing... my mother abandoned me in the Seas but The Sea God saved me as he took me back home but I was welcomed back home when I destroyed two doors with a spear, I hauled up the Sky with the help of my father, slow down the sun with the help of my brothers, pull out the Islands with my Fishhook, I killed a eel that tried to seduce my wife, I discovered fire, stolen fire from my grandmother when I purposely dropped her fingernails that had fire, causing her to almost destroy the island, but... (looks at his Fishhook) I starved my grandfather to death when I hidden his food in order to get this hook, I did many cruel and selfish things to become the Hero of Hawaii, that's why some gods including the Supernatural saw me as a trickster god and a bad influence to everyone around me, that's what caused me to my death...

Issei: Man... you been through a lot...

Taiyo: we all make mistakes and regret it, but we learned from them.

Dwku: they may hurt you... but you are our friend...

Maui smiles when he said that.

Issei: You know... when we met... I didn't think you were a bad influence...

Maui: Yeah, I know...

He grabs his fishhook and looks up to the Night Sky as he saw the images of those he wronged, smiling at him.

Maui smiles as he realized, he learned from his mistake and will no longer caused trouble.

They Looked up to The Stars were shining on The Night Sky as The Ocean was growing beautifully.

(Somewhere at A Unknown Location)

Blackbeard arrived and saw The Man standing by himself.

Hey you! Shouted Blackbeard as The Man turned Around to Look at him.

The Red Dragon Emperor is no Longer a Devil, He has left The Gremory Peerage. Said Blackbeard.

????: What else...?

Blackbeard: They say he is not going to help The Factions anymore after he found the Truth about The Gremory Princess and that Fallen Angel, now Sirzechs is sending The Devil Patrol to find him.

????: I see... What about the boy...?

Blackbeard: your son and your children are trying to capture him but failed, I don't why they are even capturing him for?

????: That boy has lost his parents and younger brother, I was the one who saved him from death.

Blackbeard: by using those flowers?

He Said as he see's flowers on the ground where the Man is standing.

????: These Flowers are Blossoms, have the ability to heal humans and any creature, Tsubomi was the Child of the Gods and was worshiped by humans, now I have the ability to heal... (Looks at Blackbeard)

Blackbeard: What is your name anyway?

????: Momo Yozakura.

The Man had Gray Hair and Red Eyes as he wears round glasses, a large black trench coat and a black fedora with white band.

Blackbeard: Momo Yozakura? What kind of name is that for someone like you?

Momo: Issei Hyoudou has The Sacred Gear that was supposed to be destroyed but somehow survived the Light Spear.

Blackbeard: so what should we do about it?

Momo: we should pay the Ghoulfather, A Visit...

To be Continued...