20: Whistler and The Clumsy Girl

(Scene change)

(Location: Wrestling Ring)

Kinnikuman defeated The Last Fighter that challenged him to a wrestling match.

(Kinnikuman)

(Kinnikuman)

Kinnikuman heard the audience cheering for him as he walks out from the Ring.

When he got out from the Ring, he saw Issei and his Friends waiting for him.

He stopped walking and Looked at Them.

Kinnikuman: Who are you?

Issei: are you Kinnikuman?

Kinnikuman: That's me.

Issei: The Name is Issei Hyoudou The Red Dragon Emperor.

Kinnikuman: The Red Dragon Emperor? Aren't you the one who defeated Riser?

Issei: Yup.

Kinnikuman: That fried chicken must be humiliated after losing a battle against you.

Issei: He sure did...

Kinnikuman: What do you want?

Issei: I'm here to recruit you to the Dragon Faction.

(Scene change)

(Location: Paris)

Marinette rushes downstairs, she is always in a hurry, she has blue hair and blue colored eyes, she is always clumsy but she doesn't do it on purpose.

(Marinette Dupain-Cheng)

There she is. Said Tom who is Marinette's Father that just took out the croissants from the oven, marinette your breakfast is getting cold honey. he said as he puts away the croissants.

Marinette: Sorry daddy not hungry today, gonna go.

Tom: it's OK, I pick some croissants for the road.

Marinette: The Road?

Tom: Oh I'm so excited to take you to school.

Marinette: What? No! no! no! no! this is not the day, i'm going there alone, you don't want them to make fun of me, do you?

Tom: Of course not.

Marinette: thank you.

Tom: I'll go pick you up after school.

Marinette paused as her father continued talking.

Tom: I made sweets for all your friends, and I didn't forget your favorite, Unicorn cakes!

He said as he shows her the cakes that had fake unicorn horns and ears.

Marinette: Oh no...

He Looks at her father and spoke.

Marinette: how many times I had to tell you, I have zero friends.

Tom, I smell something burning... Said Sabine who is Marinette's Mother and Tom's Wife.

Tom: Huh? No! no! not a baguette!

He said as he rushed in the back room.

Marinette: I'm sorry mom, I know daddy means well but...

She stop talking as her mother smoke.

Sabine: What's wrong honey?

Marinette: I'm worried they'll make fun of me, can you imagine what they think?

Sabine: stop worrying about what others think, there is only one thing you had to listen to...

Smiling, she put a hand on Marinette's heart.

Marinette: Mom...

Sabine: What?

Marinette: how do you make your dreams come true?

Sabine: you just have to believe in yourself.

Marinette walks out the door as she is in a good mood but still worries about her clumsiness.

Her mother closes the door as Marinette started walking to school.

She accidentally tripped and interrupted the painter as he draws a mustache on woman's face on the portrait.

Hey, watch it you clumsy girl! shouted The painter as marinette gets up and continued walking.

However what she doesn't noticed that Ataru started following her.

She noticed him when she accidentally almost cost the waiter to drop all the wine glasses.

She started walking faster as Ataru also walks faster towards her.

Marinette started to run as Ataru uses a walkie-talkie to tell Issei.

She is heading your way! Shouted Ataru.

Issei: Got it!

She Looks at Taiyo and Mutsumi and nodded at them, they nodded and they put up the rope to trip over marinette but she noticed the rope and jumped over it.

Nate: she jumped over it!

Whisper: I thought she couldn't jump over it!

Jibanyan: She just did!

Marinette continued running until she was blocked by objects placed by Deku when he used blackwhip to put the objects to block her way.

She runs the other way until she was blocked by Kinnikuman.

Before she could run away, her leg was grabbed by Kinnikuman's Hand as she was about to scream but Issei covers her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

Issei: Listen, we're not going to hurt you, I'm here to recruit you to the Dragon Faction.

He takes his hand away from Marinette's mouth and she spoke.

Marinette: WHAT?!

To be to continued...