27: The Sword of Susanoo

(The Next Day)

The Poseidon Familia were Found Floating on the Ocean by The Mermaids.

They were taken to Atlantis where King Triton found out about The Leviathan attempting to Attack Japan when The Messenger who ran into The Throne Room and told him the News.

The Messenger bowed and says I have some News your Majesty.

King Triton: What News do you got?

Messenger: The Leviathan has Returned.

King Triton: WHAT?!

Messenger: The Poseidon Familia are Hospitalized, The Leviathan has an Army of Sea Monsters following him whatever he goes.

King Triton: did see him?

Messenger: No, but one of the Mermen saw it heading to the Pacific Ocean.

King Triton: sent many troops after The Leviathan and his Army!

Messenger: yes, your Majesty.

King Triton: I'll go alert Sirzechs and The Others.

Messenger: I Also have another Message, it was from Sirzechs, he is having a emergency meeting.

King Triton: I'll be there!

He uses teleportation magic but before he teleports to Japan, he looks at the Messenger and says evacuate the Civilians Immediately!

Messenger: yes, your Majesty.

King Triton teleported to Japan as The Messenger ran out from Throne Room and went to tell the Fishman Soldiers.

(Scene change)

(Location: Equipment Shop)

Kankichi Looks around and finds a double-barreled shotgun and buys it.

Shop Owner: Good Choice... This baby could do much damage.

Kankichi was about to say anything until he noticed a Sword that is inside the Glass case.

What is that? Said Kankichi.

Shop Owner: This is Onikiri Ame-no-murakumo. one of the three sacred treasures of Japan.

Kankichi: I thought it was Lost?

Shop Owner: so did anyone else... this Sword was once used by The Storm God Susanoo before he given it to Amaterasu The Goddess of The Sun.

Kankichi: I thought they were myths?

Shop Owner: They were myths and they're real.

Kankichi: I can see that...

Shop Owner: Would you like to have it?

Kankichi: Really?

Shop Owner: Yup.

Kankichi: How much is this Sword?

Shop Owner: It's Free...

Kankichi: It's for Free?

Shop Owner: You buy one and get one free.

Kankichi: Thanks.

The Shop Owner takes out his key and unlocks the Glass case and slowly hold it and gives it to Kankichi.

Kankichi walked out from the Shop, The Shop Owner smiled as he transforms back to his true-self.

It was no other than The Evening Star.

He calls out his turtle and sits down on top of his shell and says He is very lucky...

He uses teleportation magic to teleport back to The Heavens.

To be Continued...