14: Child of The Gods

Issei and his Friends went to the Forest and Picked some Blooming Flowers, after they are done, they went to the Lab where they meet a woman name Dr. Francesca Stein, she has blonde hair, blue colored eyes, and wearing a white lab coat with a purple shirt with a long blue skirt, and black high heels.

She studies the blooming flower and finds something that wasn't normal

Dr. Francesca Stein: Interesting...

Nate: What is it?

Dr. Francesca Stein: It's speaking throughout the blooming flowers.

Issei: What do you mean?

Dr. Francesca Stein: they are communicated to their creator.

Taiyo: you mean... they're trying to reach her?

Dr. Francesca Stein: if my theory is correct, they will continue growing until they find their creator.

Taiyo: What do you mean by that?

Dr. Francesca Stein: they're trying to free her from her Prison.

Issei: What Prison?

Dr. Francesca Stein: The Government tried to keep her hidden from the Public until they given her to The Tanpopo.

Taiyo: Where is she?

Dr. Francesca Stein: I wish I knew...

Nate: Well thank you for your help.

Dr. Francesca Stein: my pleasure, and if you get attacked by Zombies, you know where to find me.

They left the Lab and went back to The Town and headed to the Library, when they got there, there was nobody there except for them, they begin to search for a book that has information about the Supernatural, Deku found it and they put the book on the table, Deku slips through the pages until he found a page he was looking for.

Deku: There it is, Tsubomi Yozakura.

He Says as they Looked at The Picture of Tsubomi Yozakura.

Taiyo: she looks similar to Mutsumi.

Deku: It says here... she was born after her mother died from giving birth to her, she ended up having special powers since child. She had the power to heal people, and spent her days traveling to different villages with her father Asa and healing the people, being worshiped as The Child of The Gods.

Issei: The Child of The Gods?

Deku: Despite traveling around and healing villages, her father believed it wasn't the best use of her powers and he began dismembering and dissecting Tsubomi to use her body parts as medicine to give out.

Jibanyan: That's Gross!

Deku: Despite being able to heal from the Injuries, Tsubomi still experienced all the pain of the dissections. Especially their deeds reached the ear of the Emperor who granted her clan status, which led to the creation of The Yozakura Family.

Taiyo Looks at The Picture of Tsubomi Yozakura.

Taiyo: I don't understand

Taiyo: I don't understand... how could she be born with the ability to heal if her mother was a human.

Maui: Wait a minute... The Blossom Princess has the ability to heal humans and other creatures, she didn't die giving birth to her, she went back to the Heavens while her daughter was raised by her father.

Issei: What are you saying?

Maui: She is the daughter of The Blossom Princess, which makes her a Demigod.

Issei: Like you and the other Demigods.

Maui: Exactly.

Taiyo: if she is a demigod... that makes Mutsumi... the descendent of The Blossom Princess...

Whisper: that could explain why those blossom flowers are looking for her.

Deku: they are trying to free her from her prison, which means... they're trying to free her from her Family, The Yozakura Family!

Issei: She could be in danger.

Taiyo: if that is true... then we got to go save her...

To be Continued...