50.1: Long Story Short

(The Next Day)

Kankichi didn't tell his Friends about what he did last night due to them being in danger if they get involved Fighting against Vampires with him.

He now knows how Bell feels when he was handling his own situation that lead to the Attack of Orario and The Death of Freya and her Familia.

However he did tell Usagi  & Ataru about what he did and he needed help getting into The Japanese Imperial Demon Army to get information about The Progenitor Council.

They agreed to help him...

But it was at Tokyo and they knew everyone will be coming after them.

Ataru was hated by everyone and they knew what happened between him and Lum so he will be a target.

Usagi needed to find the other Sailor Guardians ever since she saw Sailor Mars with The Apocalypse Brigade but later found out she and the Phoenix Ikki Joined The Serpent Faction when Issei told them about Genshirou Seiji is Missing and Ruruko Nimura who is one of the members of the Sitri Team was killed by a unknown stranger.

Issei didn't know if Seiji's disappearance and the murder of Nimura are connected but he was focused eating his ramen.

Kankichi knew the cops will come after him but he needed information about The Progenitor Council.

They immediately got themselves into trouble when they arrived at Tokyo.

At first, they were able to be unnoticed to everyone and it had given them time to look around in Tokyo.

Usagi was able to find three of the Sailor Guardians that are female teenage girls name Ami Mizuno aka Sailor Mercury, Makoto Kino aka Sailor Jupiter, and Minako Aino aka Sailor Venus.

Ataru in the other hand was being chased by his tormentors when they spotted him eating at a ramen restaurant.

Kankichi was able to enter The Japanese Imperial Demon Army Headquarters but he wasn't allowed to talk to them.

so he snuck inside to them room where they have information about Vampires without being spotted by any of the Guards.

He looked around to find the file that has the information he needed about who the members of the Progenitor Council.

He finally finds it and opens it as he started reading and looking at the photos of the Vampires who are members of the Progenitor Council.

He finally got the information he needed but was Spotted by one of the Guards and the alarm went off.

Kankichi started running out from the room and went past the guard as more guards started coming.

He escapes by running through the exit and meets up with Usagi & Ataru are they also running away.

However A Magic Circle appeared and teleport them out from Tokyo.

Ataru's Tormentors including The Guards from The Japanese Imperial Demon Army who saw them teleport out from Tokyo.

Guard 1: did you see that?

Guard 2: it was teleportation magic.

Guard 3: Those are from the Dragon Faction.

Guard 4: we should inform Kureto Hīragi about this.

Boy 1: I need to get out more...

Boy 2: Oh Shut up!

Boy 3: is somebody eating potato chips?

To be continued...