39: Rei The Ox Monster

(Later at Night)

(Location: China Town)

Issei and his Friends went to China Town to have Chinese food after The Barbecue disaster that almost caused half of Japan to burn down if it wasn't for Issei calling the fire department.

Ataru: I never knew there was a China Town Far Away From Japan.

Issei: Golden Dragon is one of The Best Chinese Restaurant in this Town.

Taiyo: I hope there are no Spies or Assassins here.

Deku: They are selling a lot of fish here.

He says as he see's a Fish Market filled with different kinds of fish.

Customer 1: What is your favorite fish?

Owner: I don't like Fish I only like Spaghetti.

Customer 2: I Like Fish.

Customer 1: Then what's your favorite Fish?

Customer 2: They're all Good.

Customer 1: But what is your favorite Fish?

Customer 2: They're all Good.

Nate: They are also selling Buddha statues over that Market.

He says as he see's the Market that has The Buddha Statues on the Table.

Kinnikuman: They have the best Ramen here.

Usagi: What is your favorite Ramen?

Kinnikuman: Chicken & Beef.

Iruma: do they worship the Gods?

Issei: Yes, they worship the Buddha and The Chinese Gods, I met Sun Wukong back before I left The Gremory Peerage.

He is known to be Son Goku in Japan.

Iruma: Oh?

Just then they see a crowd of people gathered at The Chinese Restaurant.

Bell: What's going on?

They went and walked past the crowd as they went inside the Chinese Restaurant to see a Creature that look like a tiger but it also look like a Ox, it has horns and sharp teeth as he eats a bowl of rice.

Kankichi: What The Hell is That?!

Ataru: It's Rei! It's Funny because he usually goes for Pizza! All right, I'm off!

He was about to leave until Kankichi takes out his Nichirin Shotgun and shoots bullets at The Ox Monster.

Rei felt the bullets but it didn't have any effect on him as he was still eating.

Ataru: Quiet, not so long!

Rei hear Ataru and turns around to see him.

Ataru froze when Rei saw him but he turns back and continue to eat.

That's a surprise... Said Ataru.

They set down at the table as Rei continued eating a bowl of rice.

Kankichi: Ataru, do you know him?

Ataru: He was Lum's Ex-boyfriend.

Apparently Lum has caused more problems to herself without realizing she made her friend hate her for making her life worse and stealing her Love, And this Ox Monster is Ran's Love.

She didn't know he was a Ox Monster until he revealed his real form and Lum immediately dumped him.

Kankichi: Oh I see...

Usagi: Why would she love a creature like him?

Ataru: Take a Look.

He says as he takes out a photo from his pocket and shows her.

Usagi was shocked to see Rei's Handsome Appearance when he is in his Human Form.

Now I know why she loves him! Shouted Usagi.

Ataru: don't be like those girls who fallen for him after looking at his face without knowing he is a Ox Monster, Especially Female Alien Yokai. (annoyed)

Ataru: Hey Rei.

Rei stops eating and looks at him.

Ataru: Weren't you supposed to be at Tokyo with Ran? (Looks at Rei)

Rei didn't say Anything as he continued eating.

Maui: Let me talk to him.

He Looks at Rei and says Hey, can you tell me what happened?

Rei stops eating and tells him what happened by speaking like a creature.

Deku: What did he say?

Maui: He says that Lum was heartbroken and devastated that Ataru left her and everyone is out to get him, so he came here to get Ataru so he could take him back to Tokyo but he got distracted when he saw the Buffet in this Chinese Restaurant.

Ataru: WHAT?!

Deku: It seems he heard about what happened and came all away from Tokyo to find you.

Ataru: I can see that...

He Looks at Rei.

Ataru: Look... I am finding redemption with my new friends, and I needed a break from getting electrocuted, slapped, yelled, hit, and beaten up by everyone that hates me.

So you could go back to Tokyo without me.

He says with a honest voice as Rei just looked at him while eating the bowl of rice.

Ataru: are you even listening to me?

Rei nodded his head yes.

Ataru: Then you can go back to Ran and be happy with her and all the food you can enjoy.

Maui: Ataru, can we talk?

Ataru Looks at his Friends.

What is it? Said Ataru.

Issei: If he came here to find you and take you back to Tokyo to make things right, you should probably hear him out.

Ataru: He nearly tried to kill me many times because I accidentally married Lum after winning a game of tag with her to save the Earth which it turns out, they were only invading Tokyo.

Those Agents couldn't have chosen someone else to save Tokyo instead of me.

Then I would live a better Life and be happy without getting electrocuted for hitting on women.

Issei: Well... you ended up marrying her by accident but at least you are finding redemption.

Ataru: That is true...

He Looks at Rei.

Ataru: would you like to have dinner at the Apartment?

Rei Nodded Yes and Issei uses teleportation magic to teleport them all out from the Chinese Restaurant and went back to Japan.

Man 1: I need to get out more...

Man 2: Yup...

To be continued...