1: Starting A New Life

(The Next Day)

The News spread like Wildfire after he announced Leaving The ORC and no longer helping the Factions, The Kids were devastated and heartbroken to learn about The Oppai Dragon Show being canceled after Issei left The ORC and retired from doing the show, Rias told Sirzechs about what she did on the day Issei was killed and reincarnated back as a Devil, he was furious at his sister for allowing a Fallen Angel to trespass on her territory during the time before the Peace Conference between The Three Factions, However he calm down and told her Peerage to keep a Eye on her as he set up a date for the Meeting.

When Issei's Parents Found out, they immediately got out of work and went back to The Hyoudou Residence as they saw Rias and her Peerage who arrived before them, they open the gates and run to the entrance, she opens the doors and they run to Issei's room, they saw the door open and went inside only see the entire room empty, Issei has already moved out.

SON OF A B***H! Shouted Gorou Hyoudou.

Miki Hyoudou went into the room and saw her husband holding cut up credit cards.

What happened? Said Miki.

Our son has took all the money from our credit cards! Shouted Gorou.

Miki: WHAT?!

ALL OF OUR MONEY IS GONE!! Shouted Gorou as he throws the cut up credit cards on the floor.

Miki: WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON-

Before she can finish her sentence, the police barged in holding guns as they told them to get down.

Female Officer: Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou, the two of you are under arrest for Fraud.

She puts handcuffs on both of them as the cops took them away.

Rias and The Others got out from Issei's room to see The Cops take away Gorou and Miki.

Rias: What's going on?

Female Officer: They are being charged for fraud and stealing money from people.

Asia: What do you mean?

Female Officer: They had been scamming people online by pretending to be people without Jobs.

Asia: What?

Rias: how long have they been doing this?

Female Officer: For months until we finally figure out where they live.

She Looks at Rias and her Peerage.

Female Officer: do any of you know where the money went?

Rias and her Peerage didn't know what to say.

(scene change)

Issei moves into an apartment as he finishes putting all his stuff inside.

The apartment room had two rooms that are his bedroom and the bathroom, the kitchen is next to the living room where he watch TV as he cooks his meals, he finished putting away his stuff as he turns on the TV and sits down on the couch.

When he turn on the TV with his remote, The News Channel was on, He looks at The News Lady explaining The Cancellation of The Oppai Dragon Show and be left The ORC, he changes the channel and put on a Japanese Comedy Movie that was on, he didn't want anything to do with Rias, her Peerage, The Factions, and The 72 Pillars, he started to lay down and looks up to the ceiling.