22: The Monkey King

(Scene change)

(Location: Hidden Leaf)

Ataru & Usagi are running away from the Villagers as they are getting Naruto out from the Hidden Leaf.

Naruto is Hated by everyone in The Hidden Leaf sense he has The Nine Tailed Fox inside of him.

The Nine Tailed Fox Attacked The Hidden Leaf and killed those who died while trying to stop him.

They blame Naruto for the Deaths since The Nine Tailed Fox was sealed inside him.

He has blonde hair blue eyes, and is wearing a forehead protector which he stolen from The Ninja Academy.

(Naruto Uzumaki)

(Naruto Uzumaki)

Naruto: Can these People stop trying to keep me inside this Stupid Village?!

Villager 1: It's the day you die!

Villager 2: The Nine Tailed Fox will die!

Ataru: These people are even worse than the people at Tokyo!

Usagi takes out the walkie-talkie and shouted GET OUT OUT OF HERE!!

Issei: already on it.

He uses his teleportation magic to teleport his friends and Naruto out from the Hidden Leaf.

The Villagers stopped and don't them anywhere.

Villager 3: WHAT DID THEY GO?!

Villager 4: THE NINE TAILED FOX HAS ESCAPED!!

(Meanwhile at The Kingdom of Liones)

Deku uses Detroit Smash to hit The Holy Knights as they were sent flying into different directions.

Kankichi shoots bullets at The Holy Knights but they dodged out of the way.

Iruma shoots Arrows at The Holy Knights which hit and kill them.

Iruma Suzuki is The Adopted Grandson of Lord Sullivan who is one of The Three Heroes of The Underworld and The Thirteen Crowns.

He has blue hair, blue eyes and uses a bow and arrows to shoot his enemies.