15: Awoken of The Child of The Gods

(The Next Day)

Nate came back from having lunch with his parents and told Issei and his Friends that they're moving back to Japan, his father was fired due to him forgetting his paperwork, they helped Nate and his Parents packed up their stuff which took them all day, Issei uses teleportation magic to teleport him and his Friends including Nate and his Parents back to Japan, when they arrived back at Japan, they saw many creatures from different Pantheons.

The Patrols of Biblical Creatures that are Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils are searching all over Japan to Find Issei.

Along with them are Gods & Creatures From different Pantheons that are Youkai, Vampires, Greek Gods, Norse Gods, Hindu Gods, and Shinto Gods.

Issei: Dammit! They're already looking for me after we have been gone for a week at America!

Deku: and I never got to meet the Number one American Hero.

Maui: she'll probably show up if there is a bigger threat.

Taiyo: There will be a bigger threat if we don't save Mutsumi.

Nate: What about my Parents?

He said as he looks at his parents, knocked out on the Ground.

Issei: I got this.

He uses teleportation magic to teleport them and their stuff back to their home at Springdale.

Issei: OK, Where is Mutsumi?

Taiyo: She's at The Yozakura Mansion.

Nate: Where is it?

Taiyo: I know where it is, follow me.

Deku: Hold on, we can't just show up there by ourselves.

Jibanyan: Why not?

Deku: because they are spies, they could have ability stronger then ours.

Nate: so we need some help?

Issei: I'm Afraid so...

Jibanyan: Guys, Where's that smoke coming from?

They Looked to see Smoke coming from The Flower Blooming Forest, they went to find the source of the smoke and when they found it, they saw The Yozakura Mansion on Fire.

They see The Yozakura Family on The Ground knocked out.

Taiyo: What happened here?

Issei: Look!

They see a dog that has black hair and green colored eyes running towards them.

His name is Goliath.