18: You're Next

After Maui Left back to the Heavens, Issei knew he is still wanted by the Supernatural but he doesn't care since he now has friends, Taiyo always had to run away from Kyoichiro when he spotted he and Mutsumi Together.

Nate's Parents didn't know what happened since they were knocked out after packing all the stuff to move back to Springdale, they didn't know how they got back in one Night but in truth, Issei used his teleportation magic to teleport them back to ...

Nate's Parents didn't know what happened since they were knocked out after packing all the stuff to move back to Springdale, they didn't know how they got back in one Night but in truth, Issei used his teleportation magic to teleport them back to their Home at Uptown Springdale, however they saw the News and didn't think any of it as they started putting all their stuff back in their rooms.

The President of Japan found out about what The Pro Heroes did to The Yozakura Mansion and was able to clear things out to prevent a war between The Pro Heroes and The Spies from the Spy Association from Happening.

The Yozakura Mansion was rebuild but now The Quirkless are given a chance to compete in the Field of Heroes sense after he heard about the corruption happening at The Hero Public Safety Commission.

He made a Law to prevent anyone that wronged, judged, looked down, saw them like something was wrong with them, and not helping them from making the Quirkless feel weak.

That also met the cops had to keep an eye on those with Quirks from hurting, bullying, and making fun of The Quirkless.

The Pro Heroes that were arrested are Death Arms, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Endeavor, and Other Pro Heroes that are after fame and fortune, as well for the crimes they committed.

They were stripped from their titles and were no longer Pro Heroes.

However The Pro Heroes that save people to being a smile on their faces and to feel good for being a Hero wasn't Arrested.

(Later at Night)

All Might and The Other Pro Heroes made a apology press conference to tell the public about them not knowing the corruption that has been happening.

He reveal his identity to be Toshinori Yagi.

Toshinori told the Truth about him once being Quirkless until he was given One for All.

Some people were upset but some understand.

He told them about but he said about Everyone can become a Hero was False but his saying could actually be true now.

Toshinori: I am planning to retire...

Reporter 1: What do you mean?

Toshinori: I had seen too much corruption in this society... my time of being The Symbol of Peace will be over... 20% of One for All had been stolen by Izuku Midoriya... and it made me realize... There will be the next one to take my Throne...

Reporter 2: Who will be your next successor?

He turns around and points at The Camera.

You're Next... Izuku Midoriya...

Deku Watches the News and was shocked to hear what Toshinori said

He is All Might's Next Successor.

Issei: You're His Successor.

Nate: Way a go!

Whisper: Congratulates.

Jibanyan: Good for you.

Taiyo: You can now become a Hero.

Mutsumi: and follow your dream.

Inko Midoriya was Crying after she heard what Toshinori said.

Deku: I'm going to become a Hero...

To be continued...