4: Blackbeard

(scene change)

Sirzechs: WHAT?!

Rias: Maui is with Issei on a Fishing trip but he used his fishhook to pull out Atlantis from the Ocean, now everyone knows the existence of the Lost City.

Sona: Half of Atlantis is full with Water but nobody is hurt, However King Triton is not Happy.

Grayfia: Maui is a bad influence to my brother.

Sona: pardon me, but you two are not related.

Grayfia: he is engaged with Rias, so that makes him my brother.

Sona: I see...

Rias: Brother, What are we going to do?

Sirzechs: we need to figure out where Issei is at, let's just believe that Issei is not getting himself into trouble.

(scene change)

Issei and Maui are Eating and Drinking as everyone is minding their own business.

Bartender: Excuse me.

Issei: What is it?

Bartender: How did the two of you catch so many fish in one day?

Issei: we just Lucky.

Maui: This is what the Tavern looks like.

????: I'll Have Another Cherry Pie!

Issei & Maui Turn their heads to see a Man that is missing some teeth as he looks back at them.

????: What are you two looking at?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

????: What are you two looking at?

Issei: You look familiar.

Bartender: That is Blackbeard.

Issei: Blackbeard?

Blackbeard: Yeah, you got a problem with that?

Issei: No, but weren't you supposed to be dead?

Blackbeard: it's a long story but I'm not in the mode.

He Said as he started to drink.

Maui: What are you doing here?

Blackbeard: What do you think?

He Said as The Bartender given him another cherry pie, he started to eat it.

Issei: At least I didn't get captured by Sona and her Peerage.

Blackbeard: Sona? you mean that girl with short hair that wears glasses?

Issei: Yup.

Blackbeard: Why would she come after you? (drinks)

Issei: Because I Left The Occult Research Club.

When he say that, Blackbeard spits out the beer he was drinking and looks at Issei.

No Way! Shouted Blackbeard.

Issei: and I decided to no longer help The Factions, it was my own choice.

Blackbeard: so that's you said you were lucky they didn't catch you.

Issei: Yup, although I'm still engaged with The Princess of Ruin, I'm planning to get myself out of it.

Blackbeard: you're married?

Issei: who say anything about being married? I'm engaged with her but we're not married.

Blackbeard: I see said the blind man pissing in the wind.

Issei: What?

Blackbeard: That Old Man told that.

Issei: the old man that question about how we got those fish?

Blackbeard: Yup.

Maui: It's a good thing, we were able to defeat those Fishmen and Mermaids.

Blackbeard Looks at Issei and says let me give you some advice, if I were you, you probably fight back.

Issei: Why would I fight against them?

Blackbeard: you left the ORC because there was something you found out that caused you to leave right? (Looks at Issei)

Issei: Yup, Rias let a Fallen Angel trespassed in her territory and I ended up being killed by her.

Blackbeard: She allowed a Fallen Angel to trespass on her territory?

Issei: Yes, this was before the peace conference between The Three Factions.

Blackbeard: Well then, good luck out there.

Issei: Thanks.

He and Maui get up from their seats as they walked out from the Tavern.

Blackbeard: He's going to need luck, when we capture him, Zehahahaha!

To be Continued...

The Red Dragon Who Quit being a Pawn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें