48: Losing A Friend

(Many months ago)

Kankichi Ryotsu was looking for Keiichi Nakagawa who is one of the Patrol Officers in Tokyo.

He disappeared after he was sent to figure out who was killing people at midnight.

However he never came back and was never heard of until they the cops no this time being gone for weeks.

Kankichi was sent to find him after he accidentally destroyed the Chief's Cop while drunk and crushing it.

He looked around the City of Tokyo but hours went by and he couldn't find him.

It was midnight and he knew the streets were dangerous when it comes to midnight.

Many criminals start killing, selling drugs, have fights at the streets, and walk around drunk.

He knew how to handle them since he usually get himself out of dangerous situations.

Man... where the hell is he?! Said Kankichi while holding a flashlight to see through the dark.

Just then he saw a fight club happening in the middle of night as they were cheering for someone.

He went to check it out as he went past people that were betting to see who will win at the ring.

He looks to see Keiichi without a shirt and wearing a mask defeating a strong criminal on the ground of the ring as people started to cheer.

Keiichi: Who's next?!

Kankichi: Keiichi?!

He looks to see Kankichi standing as everyone started booking at him since he was a cop.

Keiichi: What the hell are you doing here?

Kankichi: we been looking for you everywhere! you had been gone for weeks!

Keiichi: Well, Get the hell out!

Kankichi: i'm not leaving without you, everybody is worried sick about you!

Keiichi: I'm not going back!

Kankichi: Looks like I had to beat you until I knock you out!

The audience started cheering as Kankichi got up on the ring.

A Referee starts the match.

Keiichi gets the upper hand and hits Kankichi when he tried to attack him.

This happens ten times until Kankichi dodges his punch and wraps his arm around Keiichi's neck from behind.

Keiichi: You play the cop, but I really know what is under the mask.

Kankichi: Oh, yeah? Is that so? Let's see what's under yours.

He takes off his mask to reveal his face has bat features, sharp ears, and red eyes.

Everyone in the audience started screaming as they get up and begin running away.

Kankichi let go as he was shocked to see what Keiichi had become.

Keiichi punches him to the ground as he began to throw punches at him but Kankichi uses his arms to block his punches.