44: Thunderbolt of Zeus

(Meanwhile at Skeleton Island)

Makoto was finished injecting Blood that is DNA of A Snake into Argana.

Freed that is now half Zombie and half Demon picks her up and takes her away.

Shark Diodora was standing by himself without doing anything.

Momo Yozakura enters the Lab as Freed takes Argana away as he went past him.

Makoto: They are almost ready...

Momo: Good... because we have a guest...

Hera enters the Lab with The Evilus.

Makoto: Hera... The Empress of Orario... what brings you here?

Hera: I'm not Empress yet... but I'm here to talk about your experiments.

Makoto: of course... (Looks at The Pods) I'm about to open them.

He says as he looks at the screen to see 100%

He press the button and the Pods started opening...100 Humanoid Creatures started coming out.

Just then Baal and Blackbeard comes in and see's 100 Humanoid Creatures coming out from the Pods.

Baal: That's a lot of humanoid beasts.

Makoto: These are only the beginning... all we need is the rest of the indestructible beasts.

Hera: The Nidhogg is imprisoned inside The Underground of The 50th floor Tower.

However The Gods Families will be in the way...

Momo: Maybe not...

He Looks at Makoto and says are there still in the works?

Makoto: Yes Why did you ask?

Momo: I need 50% of these humanoid beings... (Looks at Hera) we're going to Attack Orario.

Blackbeard: That's what I'm talking about!

Hera: This is getting interesting...

(Back at Japan)

(Location: Black Market)

The Night was quiet like usual as the wind blows throughout the Trees.

Under a bridge There is a Black Market where many criminals and those who are wanted by the Factions are selling Ancient weapons, Potions, Grimoires, Creatures in Cages, Forbidden spell books, Magic items, Magic potions, Fairies in bird cages, and many more.

Bell is walking towards The Black Market while wearing a black robe that covers his face.

When he entered the Market, he saw a statue of Dix being surrounded by his fans.

Bell: What's going on?

Criminal 1: Dix was killed during his time at Orario trying to capture the Xenos.

Criminal 2: Until The Captain of Hestia Familia defeated and killed him.

Criminal 3: Who does that guy think he is?

Criminal 4: I wish I could have got my hands on him so I could kill him!

Bell: I see...