50: Getting Information from a Vampire

(Scene change)

Kankichi was walking by himself at the Streets of Japan as it was raining.

He couldn't stop remembering what happened to his friend after he had that nightmare.

He needed to find information about Krul Tepes who is the one who made his friend into a humanoid bat.

However after learning about Vampires and other Creatures, he knows how to fight against Vampires.

He needed to find a Vampire to fight so he could get him or her to give him information.

He searches around Japan to find a Vampire but they only come out in the night.

so he went back to the Apartment and has dinner with his Friends and waited until Midnight.

When midnight came, he went out to the streets and begin his search for Vampires.

He looked around at Japan and places that were dark but couldn't find any Vampires.

Kankichi: Man... those bloodsuckers are harder to find than I thought.

He says as he wipes the sweat with his hand.

Just then he heard something coming from a Dark Alley.

He goes to the alley as he takes out his Sword and saw a Vampire sucking the blood out from a Woman.

(Mel Stefano)

(Mel Stefano)

Mel turns to see Kankichi holding his Sword.

He lunges towards him but Kankichi takes out his shotgun with his other hand and shoots many bullets.

Mel gets hit by the bullets but doesn't feel anything as Kankichi lunges towards him.

He blocks his Sword with his Arms which he had nails sharp like a knife.

Kankichi uses his shotgun to shoot a bullet on his right eye causing him to unblock his defense.

He hits him with his Sword giving his a cut on his chest.

He grabs him by his Inverness Cape and says Who is Krul Tepes?

Mel: She is one of the Progenitor Council.

Kankichi: The Progenitor Council? Who are they?

Mel: They are a group of high ranking noble vampires that made the laws of The Vampire Realm.

Kankichi: Where is she?

Mel: I don't know?

Kankichi points his shotgun at him.

Mel: No, I swear, for Dracula's name, I swear, I don't know where she is!

Kankichi: Then where can I find The Progenitor Council?

Mel: I don't know where they are... but The Japanese Imperial Demon Army knows.

Kankichi Well, it's time to pay them a visit...

Mel: they won't be easy to be talked to...

Kankichi: is that so...?

He shoots Mel on the arm and looks to see him holding his hands up.

Kankichi: Tell the other Vampires what you saw.

Mel: I well... (scared)

Kankichi started walking away.

Mel: Humans... they could be so scary...

To be continued...