29: Afterwards

The Fishman Soldiers Found The Leviathan and Contacted The Factions.

The Factions were having a emergency meeting until a messenger came in and told them about The Leviathan being found by The Fishermen Soldiers.

Sona, Serafall, Lady Levi, and Those who found out about The Leviathan's Return were relieved when he was found unharmed.

However The Messenger told them about the Leviathan being pulled out by The Dragon Faction and crashed into The Lighthouse knocking him out.

The Fishman Soldiers couldn't find The Sea Monsters that were following the Leviathan as they figured they all split it up and went across the Seven Seas.

That was when they decided to finally confront The Red Dragon Emperor.

The Yozakura Family found out about Mutsumi Living with Taiyo, Kyoichiro was in rage while smiling without showing his teeth but was knocked out when Futaba hit him on the head with her Hand.

The Groups that wanted to kill Ataru for breaking Lum's heart figure out where he is.

The Tokyo Cops back still couldn't figure out where Kankichi is at.

Deku started training with All Might and learned how to use One for All.

Issei and his Friends moved to the Apartment that has ten rooms on top and the bottom as it has stairs to walk up to the top floor.

It was an abandoned apartment that Issei bought with the money that his parents had stolen

The Ones who live on the top are Issei, Taiyo & Mutsumi, Nate & Whisper & Jibanyan, Iruma, and Deku.

The Ones who live in the bottom are Ataru, Usagi, Kinnikuman, Kankichi, and Bell.

The Ten Room has not yet been used yet.

Issei uses new kind of magic called transfer magic that could transferred all the stuff that was left behind and teleport them to the location where they are at now.

Ddraig finally wakes up was told about everything that has happened.

(Meanwhile at The Mountains)

Momo Yozakura and his Alliance saw Vali sitting on top of the roof of a Temple.

Blackbeard: Hey you, are you The White Dragon Emperor?

Vali: Who's Asking?

Blackbeard: The Apocalypse Brigade has come here to recruit you, The Dragon Faction has been ruining our plans, and you will help us kill them.

Vali: Kill them? I hate to break it to you, but... ISSEI HYOUDOU IS MY RIVAL!!

He stands up and looks at The Apocalypse Brigade with a serious look on his face.

Vali: The Red Dragon Emperor is my Rival, and I'm going to let you kill him.

He activates his Scale Mail to transform into his armor with Light Wings.

Momo: Interesting

Momo: Interesting...

Blackbeard: Now we're getting somewhere!

Baal: I never knew The White Dragon Emperor had the same armor as The Red Dragon Emperor.

He takes out his spear that is made by Sabnock Sabzan who is his older brother in The Sabnock Family.

Baal: Now... (holds his spear)

Let's see how your armor could survive one spear

Let's see how your armor could survive one spear. Said Baal as he looks at Vali while holding his spear.

To be continued...