54: Afterwards

After The Vampire War, Marius Tepes became The New Leader of The Tepes Faction and Elmenhilde Karnstein became The New Leader of The Carmilla Faction after The Death of King Tepes & Queen Carmilla which caused The Vampire War on Human Realm but was stopped by The Dragon Faction and Its Allies.

The Factions heard about The Attack and realized how powerful Issei and his Faction had become ever since Two of The Indestructible Beasts returned.

The Holy Council had a Meeting to discussed about how to handle the situation about the indestructible beast returning, they decided to hunt them down before the Apocalypse Brigade finds them first.

Krul Tepes was found by the Devils and was taken to the Factions where she was sentence to be imprisoned in Tartarus for the deaths of King Tepes & Queen Carmilla and started a Vampire War against Humanity.

The Apocalypse Brigade replaced Krul after hearing about her being sent to Tartarus, with Marius Tepes since he is the new Leader of The Tepes Faction.

The Progenitor Council made Marius, a new member of The Vampire Council after hearing about Krul being sent into Tartarus.

Eri-Chan was asleep when Issei and his Friends came back from the Vampire War.

However their faces were on the front page on the Newspapers the next day.

Title: Dragon Faction stop Vampire War!

Issei Hyoudou The Former Member of The Gremory Peerage and The Red Dragon Emperor and his Faction save Japan!

Another Newspaper that has The Twelve Guardians on The Front page but one of them was missing.

Title: Twelve Guardians Now Eleven Guardians!!

The Twelve Guardians has Lost a Guardian after missile attack on The Pangaea Castle!

Now Looking for a New Guardian!

Another Newspaper that has The Three Faction Leaders on The Front page but It's Sirzechs shaking hands with Elmenhilde Karnstein.

Title: The Vampire Faction made Allies with The Three Factions!

Elmenhilde Karnstein The New Leader of The Carmilla Faction has become Allies with The Three Factions!

This is what happens if people don't believe the Supernatural! Said Yokumiru Mera who is the new President of the Hero Public Safety Commission as he looks at the long table to see a group of presidents that have their own organizations that are like the Hero Public Safety Commission but they are from different Countries set at a long table.

Yokumiru: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for coming so quickly.

He opened a file and pulled out a stack of black-and-white photos then he tossed them on to the table.

The Presidents of Hero Organizations close their eyes in horror while some were looked at the photos with discussed and disturbing looks on their faces.

Tokumaru: These photos were taken by people who wanted to expose these false heroes but were arrested before they got a chance.

However sense Madam The Former President of The HPSC was arrested for corruption and hidden these dark secrets from the public, The Government decided to make a law that no one with a Quirk or a Powerful Quirk could hurt the Quirkless.

It goes the same thing for those who made fun of them, saw them as diseases or something that cannot be helped, and not worth helping... that's why the Quirkless were now given a chance to compete in the Field of Heroes.

But due the dark secrets coming out to the public, some people started seeing heroes as monsters, and want them banned.

After The Incident with The Attack on The Yozakura Family Mansion, it almost led to a war between Heroes and Spies from the Spy Association HQ but The Government was able to prevent it by rebuilding The Yozakura Mansion.

Although The Hero Society has Ended and some People are slowly trusting some of the Heroes that aren't Fake, False, Corrupt, and Fallen.

But they are asking about why a boy that was once Quirkless name Izuku Midoriya is chosen to be All Might's next successor?

Well, Toshinori Yagi felt ashamed for not doing anything about the corruption and felt ashamed for Getting Angry at Midoriya after The Sludge Villain Incident that happened months ago, so 20% of one for all was stolen by Deku and he started learning how to use it.

Now he is All Might's Next Successor.

However we need to get more of the public to trust Heroes again.

UA High has been rebuild since it caused thousands of dollars to rebuild it but we lost more money when the People sue us for damages, we lost $2000 from the lawsuits at court, and as you know we are losing money and the merchandise isn't selling well.

The Companies that made hero merchandise stopped making them after hearing about the corruption that has been happening when Madam was still in office.

After The Vampire War that happened last night, Cops and Heroes didn't know how to face creature from the Supernatural before, that's why we need to make allies with the Holy Council.

all those in favor, raise your hand.

All hands raise up...

To be continued...