6: Sakamoto Store

(Later at Night)

The Devil Patrol are Searching for Issei, Maui, and Taiyo as they are flying while some are on the ground walking as they search while holding wood that has fire on the top to see through the dark, Issei and his Friends hide in a Dark Alley as they see The Devil Patrol walk past them.

Issei: There are many devils lurking around, let's get moving.

Taiyo: where are we gonna go?

Issei: I know a place, come on let's get of here before those devils noticed us.

The Three of Them got out from the dark alley and walked without being spotted by the Devils as they are wearing hoodies that were bought with the money Issei had, The Devils didn't noticed them as they were walking past them.

They walked until they see the convenience store called Sakamoto Store.

They went inside to see a man sitting and has his left arm on the counter.

The Owner has gray hair, wears glasses, and has a grey colored mustache, his name is Taro Sakamoto.

Issei: Taro, there are devils lurking around, and there is a man wearing a black suit after this boy

Taro: I see...

He takes out a key and puts it in a key hole that is on the register, the walls opens and they see's guns, grenades, and many others as Taro takes a gun out and it made a kchik noise as he takes out the safety.

Taiyo: That is a lot of guns

Taro takes out another gun and throws it at Taiyo as he catches it with his hands.

What's this? Said Taiyo when he looks at the Gun.

Taro: That is called Yae, and that man who is after you is a Spy from The Spy Association.

Taiyo: A Spy? What are you talking about?

Taro: I was once a Hitman until I retired to be married to my wife and have a daughter, however my past came back to me when the Order found out I took their men, now Assassins are after me.

Maui: you are wanted too?

Taro: I have a bounty on my head, so I am a target not just for Assassins but Spies too.

Maui: Oh?

Taiyo: so how does this work?

He said as he looks at the gun on his hands.

Taro: It's a Crafty Transformer, it can allow you to make it into a sword or a different type of gun, and you pull the trigger to shoot many bullets as you want

Taiyo: It's OK, I just needed something to defend myself.

Taro: Spies and Assassins are both dangerous when they are focus on their Job or Mission, Hitman are being paid to Assassinate their Targets, for me... I love my Job and my Family.

Taiyo: by running a Convenience Store?

Taro: I was once The Legendary Hitman and The Best Assassin in history before my retirement, when I met the love of my life who became my wife, I decided to leave my past behind, and start a Family.

Taiyo: at least you have a family, my parents were killed in a car accident that caused the car to go off a cliff while me and my younger brother were the only ones to escape, however I was injured as I watched my brother die in front of me, so I was afraid to get close to people, because I feared something bad will happen to them, so I decided to live on my own when I was fully recovered from my Injuries, now this man wearing black is after me.

Issei & Maui were speechless as they felt bad Taiyo for losing his parents and younger brother.

Taro: I should have known...

Ddraig: you don't need to worry about being afraid to get closer to someone anymore.

Issei: Ddraig, why haven't you responded?

Ddraig: I was asleep...

Issei: you were asleep this whole time?

Ddraig: Yup.

Taiyo: Who is that?

Issei: This is Ddraig-

Maui: The Red Dragon Emperor and one of The Two Heavenly Dragons.

Taiyo: What?

Taro: That is a Real Heavenly Dragon?

Maui: Yes.

Taiyo: and what do you mean one of the two heavenly dragons?

Issei: Ddraig has rival name Albion The White Emperor and one of The Two Heavenly Dragons.

Taro: wasn't there more of them?

Ddraig: Yes, There are many Heavenly Dragons but me and Albion are the two dragons that have powerful energy that could be dangerous to handle and control.

Issei: What do you mean?

Ddraig: when I use last of my energy to reincarnate you to a humanoid dragon, I knew it could be dangerous for you to handle and control, if you go into Juggernaut Drive again, it could create chaos and destruction if you unleashed your rage.

Issei: I haven't been angry lately so there is nothing to worry about.

Maui: Exactly, I mean it's not like the Devil Patrol could find us.

Just then a light weapon burst through the window of the store as they took cover.

They Look to see a Fallen Angel holding a Light Weapon as he has his eyes closed.

Issei: Oh no...

Taiyo: Who is that?

Issei: That's Baraqiel.

To be Continued...