38: The Empress of Orario

(Two Hours Later)

The Fireman pulled out the Fire after shooting water from the hoses to the Flaming Trees.

They stayed inside their rooms until the Fireman and everyone that was watching left.

When they finally left, they go outside to see the Trees burned and every leaf was destroyed and burned into Ashes.

Ataru: So... Pretty good barbecue pet, Huh?

Kankichi: I'm in so much trouble...

(Meanwhile at Orario)

The Amazons of The Kali Familia and The Sekhmet Familia are laying on the ground dead as they are laying on a blood of their own blood.

Kumari & Sekmeti are laying dead on the Ground as two Captains of The Kali Familia are standing while looking at the Former Captain of The Tsukiyomi Familia with anger on their eyes.

The Amazon on The Left is Bache and The Amazon on The Right is Argana

They are both Captains of The Kali Familia.

They Looked at The descendent of Tsukiyomi with rage on their faces after seeing him kill their Goddess and The Amazons.

Bache: YOU BASTARD!!

Argana: YOU'LL PAY FOR KILLING KALI!!

They launch towards him with their fists about to hit him until he grabs their fists.

????: Big Mistake...

He says as he smashes them both on the Ground knocking them out.

The Descendant of Tsukiyomi and Former Captain of The Tsukiyomi Familia is looking at the knocked out Amazons.

His name is lihiko Shishime.