47: Afterwards

The News about The Attack of Orario spread like wildfire as The People of Orario couldn't believe Four Unknown Figures killed her and her Familia.

What The People were really shocked about is Bell holding The Thunderbolt of Zeus.

Nobody understands how The Little Rookie was able to find Zeus's Thunderbolt.

The Goddess Alliance were shocked to hear about Freya's Death.

The Loki Familia and The Hestia Familia and Other God Families didn't know how some humans were able to kill The Freya Familia sense they are known to the Strongest Familia in Orario.

Freya was The Queen of Orario but now since she has went to the Heavens, they don't have a ruler.

Ouranos didn't know what to do since nobody has ever killed The Freya Familia.

He was thinking how Bell was able to hold The Thunderbolt of Zeus.

He knew how Powerful The Zeus Familia and The Hera Familia were in Orario before they were killed by The One Eye Black Dragon and Their Gods being banished Afterwards.

Three Goddesses were killed in Orario and he knew two of the Goddesses lead Amazons and he worried that the Amazons could get their Revenge.

Since The Entertainment district was destroyed, many Amazons blamed The God Families for The Death of their Goddess.

However he was terrified after learning the humans who killed Freya had somehow trapped The Nidhogg inside one small ball without breaking.

He knew it will bring destruction if it was released from its prison.

The Factions heard about Freya's Death and didn't know how The Apocalypse Brigade were able to invade Orario and defeated The God Families.

Maui said goodbye to his friends after what happened at Orario and wished them good luck.

He went back to The Hawaiian Islands.

Usagi wanted to know why Sailor Mars is helping The
Apocalypse Brigade If she was supposed to be with the Sailor Guardians.

Issei and his Friends decided to take a break by having another barbecue, this time Kankichi wasn't going to pay a used barbecue pit.

(Location: House of Tepes)

King Tepes is laying on the ground dead on a puddle of his own blood.

The Vampires that were order to guard the House of Tepes are laying on the floor dead while some of them were ripped into pieces.

????: You were not worthy to be King...

A Female Vampire standing in front of King Tepes dead body is Krul Tepes.

(Krul Tepes)

(Krul Tepes)

A Vampire runs in with the other that killed the Vampires that were guarding the House of Tepes.

Vampire 1: They're all dead... except one...

Krul: Who?!

Vampire 2: Valerie Tepes.

Krul: did you look around?!

Vampire 3: Yes.

Vampire 4: She is nowhere around...

Krul: I see...

Just then Marius Tepes The Prince of The Royal Family of Tepes walks in.

He was never worthy to be King... Said Marius as he looks at his father's lifeless body on the floor.

He smiles but with his mouth open as he continues to speak.

we don't need to worry about my sister... she is now free... Said Marius as he looks at Krul.

Krul: Good... we don't need any witnesses...

To be continued...