13: Blooming Flowers on BBQ

(A Week Later)

Issei and his Friends explore and discovered new things in America, they tried American Food, went Fishing, have American ice cream, learn Native American Mythology, and did anything else that they never seen before.

However their vacation was cut short when Taiyo had the Dream.

Taiyo see's a Girl with blue hair with a white stripe being surrounded by blooming flowers as she started destroying everything she touches with her hand as everything that involved plant life begin to destroy the City of Japan and kill her Family.

He wakes up and saw Issei and the others outside, he thought it was a dream and got up, when he stepped outside there were blooming flowers on the ground.

Taiyo: What's going on?

Issei: I was thinking the same thing.

Deku: aren't these flowers only supposed to be growing in Japan?

Issei: there were but... (looks around) it seems they are growing all over the place.

They Looked to see blowing flowers all over The Town, Nate's Father comes out as he carefully walked without stepping on the blooming flowers.

(Aaron Adams)

(Aaron Adams)

Aaron: I'm heading off to work, and have you noticed these flowers aren't growing back at Springdale? It's surprisingly growing here.

Nate: Yes Dad, I noticed.

Aaron: tell your mother, I went off to my new job.

Nate: I Will.

Aaron runs away while holding a suitcase as he hurries to get to his new Job.

Nate: Whisper, is there a Yokai doing all of this?

Whisper: No Yokai has the ability to make blooming flowers grow on different grounds.

Jibanyan: Then what is causing this?

Deku: I did heard stories about A Goddess name Konohanasakuya-hime Aka Sakuya-hime.

Maui: The Blossom Princess?

Taiyo: Why would she start growing flowers here instead of Japan?

Issei: I don't think this is her doing, there's something else behind this.

Taiyo: Wait a Minute... I did have a dream about these blooming flowers.

Issei: What did you see?

Taiyo: I saw a girl I knew from my childhood, she was there at my parents funeral.