30: The News is out

(Location: Navy Headquarters)

Akainu Sakazuki The Fleet Admiral of The Marines saw The News about The Leviathan being spotted.

The Leviathan is Spotted?! Shouted Sakazuki as he slams his hand on his desk.

Sakazuki: Why?!

Marine 1: According to the report, The Dragon Faction has somehow pulled it out from the Seas and brought it back to shore...

He says as the second marine didn't say Anything.

Sakazuki Growls but calms down and looks at the Two Marines.

Sakazuki: does that mean that the Factions and The Thirteen Crowns are aware of this?

Marine 1: Yes, sir.

Sakazuki started to heat up and says I knew The Red Dragon Emperor would be a problem!

The Public now knows the existence of the Supernatural, they are demanding answers.

If it wasn't for the Gremory Princess reincarnating him back to be a Devil or let a Fallen Angel trespass in her territory, this wouldn't happen.

Marine 2: we also have another report about a new Alliance.

Sakazuki: New Alliance?

Marine 1: They call themselves The Apocalypse Brigade, they defeated The White Dragon Emperor.

Sakazuki: What?! How?!

Marine 2: Baal used a new kind of spear that was made by a Blacksmith name Sabnock Sabzan, he was his brother before his demise.

Sakazuki: I heard about him... he used to make weapons for demons before the rest of The Underworld Blacksmiths were killed during the Great War.

Marine 2: we also have some bad news...

Sakazuki: What is it?

Marine 1: The Kali Familia had been spotted and they're heading to the Hawaiian Islands.

Sakazuki: Where did they see them?

Marine 1: They're heading to Hawaii.

Sakazuki gets up and started walking out as he says sent The Marines to Hawaii and arrest every Amazon in The Kali Familia.

Yes, Sir. Said Both of The Marines.

(Back at The Apartment)

Issei: This isn't good...

He says as he watches the News.

The News Lady was talking about The Leviathan being spotted, Ataru's Tormentors found out where he is, and everyone is now after them.

Nate: I think we should call the police.

Kankichi: No, no police!

Issei and his Friends looked at him as he started to talk.

Kankichi: They work for The HPSC, what do you think they will do if they figure out that we taken down The Leviathan, which is a mythical creature that was thought to be myth but as it turns out to be real!

They're going to lock us up, and then they gonna experiment on us, It's not like The World Government is used to killing and executing those who got in their way anyways, I mean this is supernatural S**T! this is breaking news!

Issei: Calm down, what are you saying?

Kankichi: What I'm saying is The World Government and The HPSC are going to be all over this, and then they gonna start asking for documents.

Iruma: it's not just them... The Factions and The Thirteen Crowns and their Allies will start to come after us.

Kankichi: Exactly! Plus I am wanted by The Police and I'm not going to be humiliated or be chased down like a dog.

Deku: But All Might has chosen me to be the next successor to one for all which I already had, so there's no need to worry.

Kankichi: are you sure about that?

Taiyo: I'm just worried that The Yozakura Family will start coming after me and Mutsumi since we are both living here.

Whisper: Let's not forget about The Deities.

Jibanyan: and more enemies that will come after us.

Ataru: especially my tormentors...

Kinnikuman: How bad can they be?

Usagi: Yeah like he said.

Kankichi : Humanity and The Supernatural will come hunting us down like Animals, we don't know how to fight against them!

Iruma: we have weapons and abilities.

Kankichi: Will that be enough to fight them?

Bell: I had killed Monsters and Fight against God Families and survived in Orario before I saved The Xenos and returned them to the dungeon, so it will definitely be enough.

Issei: He's right, if we could take down the Leviathan we can also fight back.

Kankichi: Fight Against The Factions? are you Crazy? (Looks at Issei)

Issei: Who said anything about fighting against The Factions? I did not...

Kankichi: Oh.

Iruma: Then what are we going to do?

Before he could say anything, Ddraig says Partner, we need to go to Hawaii.

Issei: Why?

Ddraig: Maui, he is in danger!

Issei and his Friends Looked at each other and knew something was wrong.

To be continued...