53: Fighting Against Vampires

(Scene change)

(Back at The Pangaea Castle)

The Holy Council Looked at The TV as they saw The Battle on Live News.

The Twelve Guardians, The General of The Japanese Imperial Demon Army, and many others watched the Battle on Live News.

One of The Soldiers recognized Kankichi and says Hey that's the guy who stolen those files!

You're right! Shouted another Soldier.

You actually let someone steal a couple of files without even noticing? Said Tenma Unomiya.

Apparently there were some idiots that were too busy playing cards. Said Kureto Hiragi.

Just then they saw Ataru using a rocket launcher to shoot a missile at one of the helicopters but it missed as it started heading to the direction to The Holy Land where they are at right now.

They Looked at the Window to see a missile heading towards them.

Hinata: TAKE COVER!!

She shouted as she and everyone in the room got down to the ground to take cover.

The missile went through the window and hit one of the Twelve Guardians.

It was Vacant as he got hit by the missile as it exploded.

They got up to see him dead on the ground.

One of The Holy Knights ran and checked his Pulse, he didn't feel anything.

He's dead... Said The Holy Knight.

(Scene change)

(Back at Japan)

Issei shoots many laser beams at the Vampires killing them as he is in his balance breaker.

Sun Wukong destroys two of the helicopters by using his staff as Maui uses his fishhook to grab one of the helicopters and start swinging it around like a wrecking ball to hit the strongest vampires.

Taro uses his gun to shoot flying Vampires.

Ladybug uses her yo-yo to trip the bigger bloodsuckers as Escanor kills them with his Fireball.

Naruto and his clones started fighting against the  Vampires as they dodged their Sword Attacks as Rei in his Monster-Ox form Attacks them from behind.

Apollo shoots his arrows at the helicopters without missing its target as it hits them.

The Helicopters got hit and crashed on the ground killing some of the Vampires.

Sailor Mercury uses Mercury Aqua Mist to cover themselves the prevent the Vampires from seeing them as Sailor Jupiter shoots lightning at them and Sailor Venus hits them with her Love Chains as The Other Vampires get electrocuted by the Lightning.

The Dragon Faction had defeated the rest of the Vampires as they see a scared Krul.

She started running away as she knew her Army has been defeated.

Kankichi point his shotgun at Krul and shoots her on the back.

That was for my friend... Said Kankichi as he holds his shotgun that has smoke coming out.

He blows the smoke away.

The People of Japan couldn't believe what they just saw, they started cheering for them.

Man 1: They save us!

Woman 1: The Dragon Faction defeated those bloodsuckers!

Man 1: I'm just happy for a night out!

Woman 2: is somebody eating potato chips?

The Dragon Faction saw everyone cheering for them as Kankichi says they're cheering for us.

Ataru: I never been cheered by anyone before.

Issei: we just save Japan. (smiles)

Kankichi: Yeah, I guess we did... (smiles)

Issei: Come on, let's go home...

The Dragon Faction and their Allies started walking away as the people of Japan were still cheering for them.

In the crowd, a stranger wearing a hooded robe that once belonged to Thanatos was smiling as he watches Issei and his Friends walking away.

????: we'll soon meet again... Hyoudou....

He says as he looks at his purple sacred gear and walks away from the crowd and using teleportation magic as it has a symbol of one of the Five Great Dragon Kings Vritra to teleport somewhere.

To be continued...