The letter

she did mention me in a prison penpal program. As I read a letter from the prison that she was in that she wanted to write to me and only to me. She didn't want to write to the dirtbag quote unquote! That being said, she end up wearing her first letter, it seemed calm in nature, But looks can be deceiving. The first letter was receiving pretty positive, but as I said, deceiving.!

dear dusty

I am just saying that I am not going to be a threat anymore. I'm being rehabilitated. Also, I am in love with one of the guards! His name is Michael. I enjoy his company. We talk sometimes and mostly we may love. Even though it is in my cell that we make love. I wonder how you are doing?

I just wanted to write to say I'm sorry for my behaviour the past while, As I was just trying to look for a while at the time. But I was not knowing where to find it or how to find it in the first place until I met Michael. He seems stern at first, but he was so loving afterwards. I never thought I'd be in love with a praising God. I never thought I'd be in love with anyone else after pete or you. I could say, I enjoyed getting searched to buy him...... but i feel so sorry For what I have done!

i am also pregant with his baby!

elle

I had the letter from my boyfriend petey! Because I was afraid that he would lose his cool if he noticed that I was writing to her. In a platonic way. Didn't matter he was still traumatized with your idea of his perfect face being slashed by a love crazed maniac Add the time, so I had a slip in that particular topic in the conversation somehow without triggering him when we were having dinner, I said well I got a penpal from the prison that elle was in!

Yeah, me as if he was starting to shake!

I told him that I'm riding to elle! And that she was no longer a threat that she was now in love with one of the security guards at the prison, which was kind of twisted. That being said, she was very happy to have said that she was in love. I still wondered how that was going to be but that was another twisted story for another twisted time. That was until I ended up getting another letter. He ended up screaming not to open it as if it was a bomb!

I had a convince him it was otherwise

dear dusty

you're probably wondering how I ended up meeting with such a stern guard like Michael. He was searching me one day and we caught a glimpse of each other and smiled at each other in our eyes. That's when we knew we were in love. Also, he was risking me with a wand. And was holding it too close to me if you know what I mean. I wanted more to be with him than anyone else.

every night we make in my cell! and find warmth and security in his touch! as well as his kisses and voice!

did you know he was TSA! too.

elle

that was Sarah, that she ended up having to find love with the worst person on the planet has prison guard. That being said she was not too angry about it she was more happier and joyous about the whole situation. When I realize that she was genuine in love, I can tell by the words. and how she worded them. She was actually happy for the first time in her life. That's when I realized that she was going to be happy, even though she was incarcerated. I found that ironic to be the truth!

What did she have something planned? I did not know something that was something disturbing. I didn't know, but I took the letter. It says face value as if she was being Helped in someway as well as being in love!

That being said, when I read the letter, he was not happy to hear me reading it out loud!