Ellie

micheal may be a corrections officer but he was gentle with me at least he was with me! supposed it he stern and strict with the other women inmates! but one day when he was sesrching me with the wand, i found our that our eye locked to eachother as if we were staring into our souls! that was when he softed with me!

"your cute and beautiful!" he said when he searching me for got about the wand and was feelingme up! as for the wand it was against my womanhood! it felt good!

"thank you," i said. "your gentle!"

but the onething that i did not know was intead of eating with his co-workers he saw that i was lonely and started talking to me!

"were you in the TSA," he asked kindly!

"i was until this," i said.

"i spent 20 some years in TSA," he said. " may i talk to you, know you!"

"sure!" i said. "i was in the TSA and i was obsessed with counter terrorism- as well trying to find the one! that one landed me here not the counter terrorism!"

"being here isnt bad," he said. "i found someone magical in here..... you!"

"what"

"ellie, you dont mind me calling you that but i am in love with you!" he said.

i cried wanting to feel loved and knowing it was going to happen soon!

he gently kissed my tear filled cheeks as if he was trying to kiss the tears away. "do you want me to make love to you and only you!"

"yes!" i said. "i'd like that!"

he deeply kissed me and told me to wait for him in my cell.

when i returned to my cell, i was alone for a while until micheal showed up.

"hey!" i greeted him with a kiss. then returned my kiss with a deeper kiss with him stripping me of my prison uniform!

"i brought the security wand," he said getting on top me. "if you want i can make love to you with it."

as i kissed him he started to gently rub my woman hood with the security wand. i embraced him, pulling him closer to me! after he was making love to me with the wand he started to strip and thrust into me!

"fuck me micheal!" i said, "make love to me"

" i fully intend on that!" he mutter.

the one thing was the he did not try to conceal the loving. i also started to find out about him that was starting to make want him more! now i know why he did not try to conceal our love, not just out love for me .....he was also muslim! though i did not know what his islamic name was!

he was a mystery! that was until he came in the night, "ellie, you mind if we make love!"

"hi, salaam!" i said

"you know arabic," he asked kissing me!

"what is your name love!" i asked

"aziz bin abdullah!" he said.

" i want to be with you for ever.... eternity," i said.

"i also want you to have my daughter!"

little did i know was that i was going to end up pregant with him in a short few days of our relationship! also little did i know with the ultra sound did i know it was a girl.

when i mentioned the ultra sound he was happy to have a daughter! noor or aziza was the first names that we thought of and aziza was the one that stuck!

"if you want i can help you get a job in counter terrorism," he said. "i love you that much!"

imwas i going to get a job in this place, but if he said that i was repentent of my crimes then he would work to get me out! it first this seemed like all a dream! vut then it waas coming to reality when he slipped the ring on mymy ring finger! then it hit me...... this was not a day dream. but aziza growing in me wasanother reality check! this wasnt a dream!

every nigt he would come visit me, make love to me and tell me that warrdon would consider getting me out! he was such a beautiful soul!

i cried whenever he wasnt there! but i know that he would be back!