Ellie

The story I am writing is this

Have you ever been bullied in school and then found out there? Is someone similar to you and would love to be with them for the better part of you time? That happen to a Chechen-Canadian, Roslyn who by her 18 birthday found true love, in the form of a 19 year old Fox who identifies as alien! Will the too be excepted by mainstream society!

That was the premise of the story !  It was suppose sweet and steamy and the same time!   A goth guy and a girl falling in love!  The idea of true young love!   I just the name Roslyn as it was a nice name to thing off!    When I was writing the first  chapter which were lyrics to three song of a band that I thought was important tot the story!  I was thing of who the girl would be.  I know she was going to be a good girl and the boy a bad boy!  It was the formula for writing a good believable romance novel! 
This of course happened when I was not making love to to Mando!

About me:  hello my name is fox. I am kind of Wierd , as I like to identify as an alien to piss some people off!  Let's say that I have been bullied and I got to the i don't give a fuck stage!  I am here for like minded people and I have thinking about a lot of different stuff!  I do live in my head most of the time! 

That being said I do model, photography, and writing, and reading as some of my hobbies (look at my interest for more intel). And I will obvi like to be able to answer all questions if they are respectful!

If you don't like who I am sorry I will offend you again as I will not stop with being me!  If you like who I am the welcome to the fold!  I hope to enjoy your company!

Ps.  I am goth!
[edit]

Who I'd like to meet: Who I'd like to meet:
Quentin Tarantino, tever Henderson, Bruce Lee, Bailey sarian, violent j, shaggy 2 dope! Fred durst, linkin park, tattoo artists, musicians, writers, models (non OF), astronomers, stargazers, intellectuals, Tim Burton, sailor moon, Lisa scottoline!
[edit]........

My formula is to do spacehey profiles for the character who are the main chairs this was obviously the guys who was one of the main character! The idea of this was not of academic success but as A hobbie and job! It was either thought or be in TSA again which I did not want to I felt that job was holding me down to much bother personally and other wise! Then I got to his interests

Interests:  tattoos, piercings, writing, reading,
stargazing, astronomy, creepypasta, Halloween tv, movies art, music (creating of), YouTubing, photography, modeling, listen to music, ufos, blue asethetic blogs on Tumblr, stone cairns, nature photography, sound journeys, meditation, mindfulness, yoga, true crime * though I not condone bad (criminal behaviour)*

Music: insane clown posse, limpbizkit, linkin park, Marylin Manson, factory of dreams, Aria, ace of base, dj jeansystem of a down, ja rule, missy Elliot, elephant man, Rihanna, otep, spice girls, backstreet boys, aqua, Brittany spears, bewi*tched Nancy Sinatra, Clifton hicks, space banjo, acoustic guitar instrumentals Elton John, sting, Sarah brightman, Madonna, lady gaga

Movies:Ted, ted2, lord of the rings, saw, hostel, would you rather, exorcist the orginial one! Kill bill vol. 1, most Quentin Tarantino films, flight 93, united 93 the kingdom, syriana, Simpson movie, kingdom of heaven, hamlet, freedom writers, the king and I, once upon a time in Hollywood, Bollywood movies, Chinese historicals!

Tv: Simpsons, x-files, worlds most dangerous places, most stuff on YouTube! Sorry I cannot watch too much tv, except for cobra Kai and Star Trek!

Books: falling, drowning, lord of the rings, body of lies, squee, worlds most dangerous places, come back alive,shake hands with the  devil
silverwing, sun wing, fire wing, hobbit, Harry Potter, Astronomy magazine and books, graphic novels, goosebumps, are you afraid of the dark, the stand, it, Shakespeare, Sun Tzu, 3 kingdoms, the FBI way! stones, crabbe.

Heroes: Quentin Tarantino, Trevor Henderson, Sirenhead, Lisa scottoline!

That was a very good start to my freedom as a writer and human being!