Ellie

As I tried To go to sleep that night I felt so bad and angry about the nuke hitting Japan.  But most of all us that  know one took me seriously when I mention my prophecies this was the one that unfortunately came true.    So to spend the night I went on Spotify  and was looking at music until I saw that they had free audio books.  
I always wanted to try to listen to one since I could remember!   Especially this book, which was Sun Tzu.   Yes I always wanted to read it and found it interesting though it lulled me to an uneasy but deep sleep!   It was a book that I wanted to read since I was doing martial arts when I was a kid The art of war when it was actually an art form , instead of  a old nasty dog.
Fuck that shit!
But yes, I will be listening to that book again.It was very interesting and I enjoyed very much that being said.I might read it again or in this case.Watched again.Well, listen to It.I'm sorry to be a pain in the butt.But that's basically how it is.Is that I may decide to But yes, I will be listening to that book again. It was very interesting and I enjoyed very much that being said. I might read it again or in this case. Watched again. Well, listen to It. I'm sorry to be a pain in the butt. But that's basically how it is. Is that I may decide to Listen to It again on Spotify. As it was free as it can be period it was free like air and I couldn't believe it. Using the audiobooks on Spotify cost money. Something, I don't have an abundance amount of.
But that night I was able to find more than just that 1 book.I found other books that were interesting enough for me to read.Or to listen to I should say period that being said.I was very interested in trying to find other books that were free and were very interesting.Indeed.I like a lot of post, apocalyptic and a lot of different interesting books that are fantasy.So I forgot your name , and I will Read it or listen to it period that being said. I was very happy to find just that for free.

But as far as the prophecy coming true.That was something that I was not happy about for one Because here in the West, people like to think that people who have prophecies are crazy or insane. Or dress plain kuku that being said, I just don't like the idea of those words. They call the schizophrenic when I have more los PTSD instead of schizophrenia. Or being called crazy or spazz out or something to that effect. That really? I don't need to hear...... But at what cost of this Western idealization of crazy has it caused the human race? I mean again, this comes back down to being kinder. And more gentler to more people instead of being an asshole!
When I thought more about the prophecy and that it was spanning mN years to get it through my mind that it was not me going insane or that I was going to outlasted.

From what I remember my mother telling me.She did not know about my existence on this planet until the angel gabriel had come to her in a dream , saying that there was a little girl in a war torn country that needed a mother!  Usually when you hear about the angel Gabriel.Usually there's a profit that is involved Actual legitimate profit that being said.I just couldn't believe my ears when I was younger! Still can't for some odd reason.   
This meant that I was  a prophet but not in the traditional sense.     As  as I was also tormented and out casted in society as younger adult till about a few years ago.  That is a sign that someone might be a prophet.   That was time Tested tradition and it was not a tradition that t I wanted to repeat.  As the bullying and hardships I endured were giving me not just ptsd but c-ptsd.   Let's say that  my child hood was no stop trauma and bullshit!   Which is what c-ptsd is.  

That wad when I decided to tell the messages behind the atrocious dreams..... that unleaded we want to dye off we need to respect each other and care for one another

Soon i was writing more about this novel and You're taking a hiatus from the Moth book. The hiatus was important for me so I can continue on creating things and stuff like that.