Ellie

I never thought the day of my book launch was going to be the day before the grand opening of the dojo!  It was sort of nice to be honest with you!  That I also was doing a book reading so I chose one part of the book that I was going to read to the people wanting to by the book....the book was called the monk's lover!  It was something I wanted to do!

A letter to my darling. 2.
My lover Yeshe Tsang

I awoke to you gently rubbing my womanhood, you were doing it slowly the way I like it. Thank god I was facing you when you're doing it. So I was able to reach down and gently slowly stroked your member. We kissed while we rubbed eachother between the legs. Soon you were hard and I sat on top of the hardness and rode you and humped gently.  I leaned in to your face and started kissing you, your scars and stroking your cheeks with my hand.  You went on top of me then kissed me and my chakras and womanhood. I kiss my woman and hugged your head towards so the pleasure wouldn't stop. After those special kisses we kissed in the mouth... I was tasting both you and I....I never get tired of that.

"Love, you want to go to the wild flowers with me this morning?" You asked. "And we will have tantric coupling."

I kissed you and said that it was my pleasure to do that. You got up to write another poem while I got dressed. I waited until you were done.

"This might put in the mood my love slave," you said kissing me.

I read the poem. It consisted of the young woman and the Yeti kissing and than getting into tantric love making. I got aroused and blushed. I put the poem with the rest of them and rushed after you. 

When we were walking to the wild flowers I saw a crowd of people huddling over something. I saw and opening and recognized the face - Chen.  You her to and shielded me from the gastly sight.

When we got to the wild flowers we got undressed and started to have Tantric sex. While doing so  we kissed. During so a tear rolled down my cheeck and you took won't hand and whiped it away.

"What is wrong my love?" You whispered while kissing me.  "Don't you feel good. Don't you like this anymore?"

"Yes Yeshe but can't get that face out my mind," I said. " I know she called us freaks but a part of me still loves her. I feel sorry for her"

" I know you do my flower," you said kissing me. "You know what that the teachings said you're not supposed to kill anything especially yourself." 

That afternoon I wrote two poems. A Yeti love poem and a sentimental poem for Chen.  This one read

My beautiful Chen

I dreamed of seeing you again

But you will in a cursed cycle

I have love and compassion for you

Om mani Padme hum.  I put that away separately and the yeti one I lett you read it before I put it way with the others. Then read them later.

That night we coupled shyly in the dark.

While reading this a tear came to my eye I thought I was proud that I made something with my self! The idea was that I was going to read that part and sign the books and go from there! But then I wanted to to read the part of loving scar tissue

I was born in northern pakistan and was adopted but American couple who wanted to have a kid but could not! When I was going throuhg my child hood I was bullied for my light dark/ greyish skin as I was not white nor did I like playing out side! That being said why I hated my time out side is not because I was allergic to the sun.....but because of the fucking bullies who were alway at the next corner! That being said I was happy enough with my books and wanted to be a writer! But never got to thought because of my teen age promiscuity! Which landed me with the wrong crowd and I did not do well in school.....

As I was starting to cry  at the thought of my life and what a happy  but smile ass farm mess of my life!  That being said I was starting to sob  to the point that I was going to to cry while doing everything else!  I was sobbing about the mess that was my life but the beauty that it was now!