Ellie

From what my father told me, he told me a lot about space.Not just the moon but the planets , as well as the stars and constellations period I remember this because I was just forty years old at the time and I was just remembering my first memory which was the fact that I want stargazing after watching the Show Star Trek next generation.With a card that being said, it was very interes thing to be interested in planets and space and astronomy.At such a young age this must be assigned that I must be of a higher intelligence or a Heightens say the mind, but I didn't know what to think about the whole situation.That I was just a kid wanting to learn more about things because school wasn't teaching me half the stuff they were supposed to be.
What my father told me was that We were gonna end up on the moon. 1 day as a call, when he period when he said that I was perplexed as my four-year-old mind never was able to understand the whole situation, yet, I was able to understand Stephen King's the stand you know, the book that is similar to the COVID ni'm keen pandemic with magical elements to it. That being said? I remember that and understand that, but why can't I understand that humans were going to live on the moon 1 day I just didn't know.  Understand that for my own self.
As I was going to at home from school after I did Tennis and yes, I was in kindergarten and I ended up in detention.I saw that it was getting dark out.The moon was full for the first time.I didn't mind the cold Spring air as it was Spring period at this time. Period I was almost ready to graduate from kindergarten I don't remember that and I had other interests in my nautilus space or colonizing the moon, but actually karate and other stuff. It was very interesting to be a kid when you were 5 years old at the time. You were graduating out of kindergarten something that my parents fought for most of their life was to keep me in school. Something I did not really agree with or wanted to.  Deal with it my own way was having to go to school because I didn't teach Jackfruit!
Anyway something about the idea of having to go to mass and being forced to listen to a priest was in my idea of a fun time as you can tell religious Fundamentalism was the most cause of my traumas as a young.2 teenage kid to young adult that being said.I was not very impressed with high school.Either with having to be again forced to go to mass and that was one of the traumas that I had.I have many traumas in my life.Particularly when I was born in a war zone and adopted in the canada.

Where I live now and then I ended up having to deal with more religious fundamentalism instead of islamic it was christian Yeah, it was just as talk sick as the rest of the fundamentalism. Through no matter what it is I'm related to things period I knew this was gonna bring about the end of the world or the bring about the migration of the human race to one planet to another.

As I shed in my group home , I see that I realized that the Kindness will help us go through.The tough situation is especially after the most recent attack from ISIS.That being said, it was not an exact Pleasant thing to deal with, especially after the COVID nin teen outbreak. Especially after that, and we're just reeling from that and now we have this.

Hello, my name is Lisa, I am from .A small town. I like to have tattoos and piercings. I have one piercing are at least 8 piercings. If you include my ears and 6 tattoos getting a seventh soon enough if I can get my mental health in the order. But this recent attack on the West was enough to make me go crazy again.
I also like to play basketball for the special Olympics. And I also enjoy playing the guitar ukulele in the banjo. Also enjoy anything that is creative and fun!  

Aas what my father telling me going to happen soon.....

Was what I started  to write and than soon I came with the  next chapter that was going to.beinf falling this.

I was at the special Olympics in my town when everything was brought to our attention as.we were in the middle of the basketball game!    ISIL apparently  nuked a city in Japan and were planning on doing more cities around the world.   There was no talk of moon colonies yet but I was thinking those fucking "humans" did it again.     And I use the term loosely because what kind of human or humans do this in this first place.   
I had heard of the asshole terrorists since 9/11 but kind forget about them except for when I read Robert Young Pelton's world's most dangerous and on watch it on YouTube.   Those "humans" the make me embarrassed to be human or genetically associated with them.   These are not humans in my opinion but apes in the human clothing.   
But it came as a shock to me that they would go this far to blow up a city.

Fun fact about me ........
I have PTSD that was terrorism related since I was a small child.  I will not mention the extent of the trauma bit this i will say is why I am in a group home and right now at the basketball court instead of  playing on my guitar.    Though it's fun to play basketball that is the story of who I came about having PTSD.

I remember looking at my boyfriend of one year for the longest time thinking that all ominous prophecies were coming true.  The one thing was this whole shit show could be avoidee if people could have been kinder to wine another but the idea of war and fighting stupid meaningless battles and rebellions are more attractive to more people - "people"
Still I remember my father talking about the good and kind people going to live on the moon.   That thought came.to me and left my mouth.   And was out loud that thought.   I was kinda if embarrassed that I said that front of  eveyone.
And yet it happened anyway......damn.

When i realize as I said it that my boyfriend was right next to me and mortified and the thought of he hearing me.  But he just kissed me!   He is quite a few years older than me as I was 30 and he was 63.  I remember.  He was the kindest person I ever met.  
I just started basketball this winter and I was happy to see him with me.    I cherish him dearly.

As far as I am concerned I was starting to be a good basketball ball ball as just a few weeks ago we brought home gold.  
Did you know that gold is actually a part of a star? Which means it's when the star goes Supernova. It creates silver and gold. Probably even bronze as well. I'm pretty sure it was very interesting to see one of those around my neck period.
Some people say Supernova when they're in science class. Or if there's a University lecture, but I ended up saying star fart because it's exactly what it is a star fired the product of a star exploding and that is what gold is just think about the ring on yor wedding finger and you will see that it's not the average color of.  Yellow, let's put it that way.
I also like to learn about astronomy and stargazing.I mentioned that last term, but it's something I read compulsively.Other than the world's most dangerous places the world's most dangerous places has helped me identify myself as PTSD or post traumatic stress disorder!  And there was another book called shake hands with the devil that also helped me identify as p.T s d that being said , I realized that it's ignorance and complete lack of respect that causes Post traumatic stress disorder and that it is a real pain in the ASS!
As 1 Far as I'm concerned, that is what the causes of PTSD R that are not exactly medical is the fact that people are ignorant.And stupid enough to treat other people like trash! Which is really sad.The idea that someone would want to blow up a city cause people more p t s d and another outskirts of that city just to make a point across when they could use their words and car to drives me batty and crazy!