Ellie

As I was waiting for him get out out.the shower I decided to design at tattoo for the rest of my body it was going to be nice that he would be to do.....I have been doing this design for the last while since I was with out him.  He would love to do this.   

"What are doing my love," he said.   "Wow what is this you're an artist too."

"Just something you can do later tonight," I said kissing him.

"Really?"  He said.  "Nice."

I stripped out of my clothes and he started doing  the rest of the tattoo.  Which was mostly snowflakes and flowers.   It will take the hole night to do but I was going to be with it.     As I  him poke into my skin for the night there was some kind of romance to it in the first place.

"I love how you.skin is to me proclyn white no marks.  You are a geisha.   But prettier."

"Thank you Matsumoto for doing this," I said.   When he was done, started with the lotion that was to help my tattoo heal.  I let him rub it into me.  There he took me from behind.   He greased my face and rest of my body when he made love to me.  
I kissed him as we made love and he was showing that he cared only about me.  Talk was cheap but the idea that he demonstrated his love to me was valued more then his word.

He only kissed me the lips as we were both greasy.    I love to.be with him.  His touch was something that I loved more then anyone's touch.  
Soon we tired eachothe as dawn was cracking.  We were going to  sleep til noon.  It was nice to have all night that I was made love to. For the next while I was going be lotioned up and made love too.  

The loving making was good.   As was I going to climax I felt an intense love that I never felt from someone.   Kissing his slipper lips as he kissed my mine was to much that soon my juices started flow and mix with his.   I never moaned so loud in the first place!  

"I can do this even when it all healed," he said. 

"I love this and you too." I said.  

Lie the rest of thr night I was falling asleep when it was just dawn.   Wheni woke up with him....it was dark again.

I wanted to just to sleep......he let me sleep after intense love making! That was when I found I was missing a few weeks In my cycle again...... when I could see that I was pregnant i was frighten by the though of being pregnant again.  
This time we were going to the hospital and again there was nothing to worry about except for worring.  I decided to write again but what so I just free wrote and this case was the  an erotica that I was going with......that one will not be for My children.  Instead it was for adults.

So I started to write about BDSM  but not as scary as fifty shades was like.  I really wanted to be the next E. L James.   And that was the truth.   When I picked my brain for name ideas I ended up looking to baby name site.and then analyze the name until a person was forming.   It was kind of interesting.   This idea of.story of anger and enemies to lovers was appealing to my writing.  That was when I decided to go and start writing for the next 9 months.

The girl was named Lilly and the guy was named James and I was going from there.  

How were they going to meet and get the story going aas another thing but I had faith in my self.      The had to be hateful at first  and soulful afterwards.   The idea was that they were loving to each other  at the end. 

I decided to go from there and fall in love with the characters and getting to know them as I sleep at night that was my inspiration  for book and seeing where my dreams will talk me.