Mattie

My darling Yeshe. Poppy slept well last night and threw the morning with out a peep. You decided to cancel your training classes for the day for me and Poppy. It was going to a special day. When I was going to check on Poppy I found another pieces of paper. I read them before you could notice them. They were a letter and poem from Thubten. I read them carefully. He said that he loved me and wanted to be with me every so often. The poem was of love but it emotionally charged. I took the letters to you to see what you thought. As for me I thought I should go to see Thubten so often. As I woke up Poppy to give her my milk. At first she screamed because she was so peaceful and I disturbed her. I fed her my milk and you woke up because of the little scream. You were holding the poem and letters. Explained that Thubten wanted to see me for love every so often I That I am the choice. You didn't have an expression except sadnesss I saw in your face and eyes. "I just thought he was suffering emotionally and I want to relieve his suffering, it the only compassionate thing I could think of. You know I love you. " I said. "If you have to do this than I don't blame him after what I went through," you said kissing my my forehead. I played with Poppy and then I came to you in our bed room. I teased your lips and rubbed my body against you member to arouse you. Which did not take to long. You got on top of me and tore my dress and undressing me with you teeth. You then kissed my womanhood and ran your tongue from my womanhood, up and kissed me. As we kissed you carefully explored my breasts. "I understand what you have to do my lotus," you said softly and reassuringly. You had the gentle smile and that sparkle in your eye. "Just tell the idiot that your heart is for me not for him. " "Will go back tonight but I will tell him, though he wasn't an idiot." We coupled until I decided that you should be able to be with your daughter. I made you get dressed so not to scare Poppy. I got dress again and prepare you lunch while I give Poppy her milk. During lunch you played with Poppy and she had that who is that look. I whispered that you were her papa. I held her to comfort the little one telling that that you were her father. You sat and smiled while eating. Poppy swirled so I let her down to relax just to see her crawl around. I laught. "My love you should see this," I pointed out. When we finished lunch you walked into your training hall and called my name. I put out the fire so Poppy would not burn her self. I walked in and you kissed me. While kissing we had tantric sex. While doing so I notice that curiosity got the better and Poppy was crawling toward us. I also noticed that it was time to go back to Thubten. I got of you and brought poppy to you and I left. I walked to the small Monastery and was greeted by Thubten. When we got into his room he had his way with me. I told him that we can make love but my heart was on his. He pressed his lips against mind and I teased them and we kissed. "Who's owns you heart now, " he said kissing me with no anger. "I love you flower." He stroked my hair, got between my legs and and entered me then massaged my womanhood. We fell asleep in each other's arms. When he was asleep I awoke, then I wrote a poem for him and left before he found out. When I came back you greeted me with a kiss. "Are you ok, my darling? You whispered. I said I was fine. But inside i felt conflicted. It got worse when I wrote you and Thubten both a love letter while you trained your students. I had some send Thubten his poem. When you were done with your career I gave you you love poem and kissed you. Gently and passionately.

I was reading this falling this one wattpad as I decided to read from ending from being!  Obviously she has a lot of demons that either therapy and /or writing  will combat and I knew she wouldn't go for therapy!  As I was  reading this hypergraphia I decided to to letter her go in the writing just so long as she ate I was happy!  
Let's just say that I was watching to much grey's anatomy show! I was happy to check on her from time to him!  Just to make sure she was ok!  When she decided to to make love to me
I felt better about the situation and I thought she was just a passionate writer!  I was proud of her and wanted to do have the stuff she was writing about!