Mattie

Why did she choose to be married were my homicidal  ex was a nun in!  That was when I had to tell her the whole story about mireiko! 

"This young woman who is my ex, was the daughter oft the opposing crime family, as heir to my father's major crime family I was to marry her!  I was taken by her beauty and she was very good with the katana!  Also I taught her about  tantric sex!  I always wanted to try tantra with her and then she was too much for me nor her father so instead f getting her help. We but her In The Abby where she is a Buddhist nun!

"She ahs be some a sort of folk legend in modern day  where she would be open to men who were willing to have sex with her!  She mostly seduced yakuza and some monks and she also has a thing for martial artists!    Which was strange because when I first met her she was gentle like you but had a darkness to her that I could not figure out

"Supposedly she was pregnant wheni left her to be a nun! But she was not when for anything around her at the time!  She is called the mad nun!"  I said!  Boy that was a mouthful to say but then I was terrified of my former lover there was no getting around that!
Then I showed her some of the twisted love letters I got from her and I was not going to stop Elisa this  to make her believe her that I was afraid of this person! And afraid of my life!

The next day  was sleep and then she did a pregnancy test and I thought about when we were in the storage room that I was going to probably with her on this then it came up that she was pregnant!  I was happy for her! And that I wanted this child to stay with us!

When I realized that we more then late on the test and that the gender of the child was revealed in the ultrasound I was amazed that it was a her!  A girl!   I told her that I hope she will be stubborn as her mother to stay with this world!  I could tell that through the ultrasound that the kid was going to be cute just my seeing her profile I was eluminated with glee!

I was so happy for the first time in my life then I tried to talk her out the wedding but like mother like daughter Elisa was stubborn!  I did not want to stress her out as I was too in love with her to fight with her about this!  I loved that she was stubborn with love but at what cost for me if mireiko were to see me!

Maybe I was making to much of this but I did not know maybe mireiko was gone but still I was scared of her nonetheless I wanted nothing to do with that temple!  But she insisted to be married there! 

The a memoirs came back

"You promise to get me out of here one day matsu p- san! " she said begging me or at least trying to lengthen her relationship with me but I was Tibetan and new the cause and effect of karma so I said no!  But she was sobbing this was a month after being with me in the temple were we could met in secret!

"No I can't because of my ancestry! Sorry!"

"Your ancestors will get you killed!" She said  brandishing a samurai sword!

My heart was palpitating for the first time and it heard more then leaving her

Just as the memoir washed over me I felt clammy and faint! I had to site down  if this is what she wanted this mireiko for me to be in a cold sweat of the a memory I didn't like that so much!  I was going to have to face atone point if I was going to live here!  She seemed so sweet at the time and turned evil!  Where did I go wrong with her!  And it gets wors of what she has done! She even ordered the killing of her father's crime family!  It was not so good to tell you that!