Ellie

When I saw his passport I knew it was him and the he was back! I was wondering what was going on that he was late with his love letters! I just was wondering! When I a took him to secondary I went to kiss him! But he recoiled and said that he unfortunately left some one in Chechnya. He explained that this person was in love with him but he tried to reassure me that he still loved me! This was heartbreaking for me to deal with!

"So who is she!" I demand!

"Roslyn!" He said close to tears!

If he was close to tears who the fuck I felt on the brink of tears but he did this still. I was starting to see Anita's point on men! And I just acted professional and told him he was cleared! Than I said it curtly as well! I did not want to deal with him, nor anyone for that matter! My first love killed himself and the second was an ass, this was my third asshole! So I spent most my day crying in the secondary room! It was not what I had in mind, but that is how things work!
As I was going to go home people thought that I was either high or crying, I certainly was not high! I told my supervisor that I had menstrual cramps! It was a lie but it was what I had to deal with at home! Particularly crying more..... so I ended up wanting to talk to Bryan Mitchell but I could not stomach it!
When I calmed down I looked in the phone book he was the only Bryan Mitchell in L.A. so I called him up! I did not know to forgive and/or forget! What I heard his voice he was able to recognize my voice and then said hello to me!

"Are you committed the other women," I asked politely.

"No I am not it was just to past the time!" He said obviously ashamed of him self! So I soften my voice and said that I still loved him even though it was it at first sight. "I promise not to do it again!"

"Ok!" I said. "I love you! Come buy my work tomorrow I want to kiss you!"

"Sure thing hun!" Then he hung up!

I felt a nice warm fuzzy feeling that I had at first seeing him at first sight!   There was something about his voice that made want to forget about what happened in Chechnya.  But still I could forgive but not forget!   The next day when I spotted him I ran up to him and we shared an embrace!    He said that I had a good touch to me but he was the one that was skilled in loving someone!   Kissing him and feeling his five o'clock shadow was enough to make me happy to be with him.   I kissed him and. Started to make out with him secondary!   As I was making out with him, I hand cuffed him to the wall on one arm and started to pleasure him.    It felt good to be naughty and a minx and in love again!

"Do you mind being my prisoner," I asked him. 

"No, I don't, love" he said.  "I'd like to do life with you!"

I giggled at the through of him being my lover!  And that was we ended up not just making out but started to make love in a very intimate way! Thought I he was back.....but for how long I was afraid that he would be going back to that dreadful woman!  But he promised that he would not and  kissed me deeply!
Then i heard my supervisor calling my name and this was going to be awkward!  I see him free and kissed him! But how was I going to explain Bryan randomly being there; that was the question! 

When I got back home I texted Lisa the good news that might, might have found someone meaningful in my life! 

Hello  Lisa I know you heard this before but I wanted to tell you that I met some decent who isn't a killer nor perverse!  This was a war correspondent for the L.A. times!  Can I come and tell you all about it!     It was months ago I  first met me and that he constantly sent me love notes while he was away!

That was when I wanted to go to Pasadena and tell her the whole thing!