Ellie

It is fun to be dancing exotically and not only that but with my friend Bruno and Monita,.  Bruno was a femboi from Germany and who was in love with a Latina named Monita!    Monita  is a TSA agent from my former work who probably had a crush on me! When I recognized here I kissed her not know she was with Bruno and the we started hanging togother!  More than interesting but to fall in love with them! Making us a throuple!  I never thought of this before!   I don't know how they met in the first place but there it was! But it was interesting to be with them! But I still missed Bryan a bit and the same with Micheal even more! 
Even when I think about  Micheal I feel like crying!  I would fall asleep and then I would him come to me, micheal!   He would be there in the cave! We would be making love and it would feel real,  but this time he made love to me on the same rug and he was making love to me out side the cave under the stars!   The stars were very clear that you could touch them but alas they were to far way.  But I knew what to touch, Micheal's face as he kissed me!   

"Habibi," he said kissing me!  "I love you, with everything!"

"I love you too, habibi!" I said kissing him!  "Why can't you be with me durning the day!"

"Because god well it," he said.  He kissed me sweetly and deeply!  Then he kissed my neck, my bossom and my belly button! Then he kissed my womanhood before make love to me!   "I wish you were with me, my love!"  

I must have been in a in a death like trance when I was with Micheal.   That was the only way to explain it!   Because how come it felt so real.  And I thought it was real until Monita went to wake me up!  Fuck! I though.  I could have sworn it was real!   I did not want this promiscuous life style so I tried to tell my love that I did not want to be living this bdsm lifestyle!  Did I finally come to my senses and realized that I was wrong on some many levels! Was I looking for love in the wrong place, obviously!   I was not going to put my self through this again! I thought and promised myself!

That was when I stopped working for Zane and tried to get my life back into order again!   When I looked at my self in the mirror I really noticed a change and not for the better! That was when I actually cried over the fact that I lost Micheal. I missed him and his loving and gentle touch!  I didn't feel bad about Bryan! But I feel terrible about micheal.  When I walked I decided to take walk to do some soul searching!   If that's I had I soul!
My walk took me to the seedy part of town near the LAX airport!   One guy was slowing his car to my walking pace!  I tried to ignore him!

"Hey!" He kept saying trying to get my attention. He said something about who much!  I knew that he was looking at me!  So I looked at him.  He looked like a dead ringer for Micheal!  It could not be, but it was!

"What you would like honey!" I said.  Softening my voice!  His eyes what the same stern but gentle look that he had! 

"Just a date," I said.  "How much!

"Nothing just a date!"  He said smiling!

He seems very nice so I asked if I can go in his car!  Now this is where things usually get hairy but it did not, then he took me to his apartment near the airport and started talking to me!  He was just making conversation I did not think anything different! But still I was on edge! 

"Can I go?" I said.

"You could but....." he said.

"But what?!" I said.

"I go trolling the streets since my wife died looking for a lover!  But haven't found anyone of yet," he said.  "Can you give me a chance!"

"Ok, what is your name!" I posed!

"Mando Martinez," he said!  "I am an air marshal who just is lonely!  I would like you be just kiss me and the you can go if you wish!"

I kissed him and he returned the kiss with a gentle and deeper kiss!  I don't want to leave I thought!  The next thing, he was kissing me every where as I lay on his bed!  The kisses and the touches felt exactly like Micheal's ! I thought I was dreaming again!

The next morning as the couple that was with if the can bring my stuff to Mando's apartment!   I gave them the address!