Mattie

As I was looking at mireiko I was felt my heart and other organs swell some more then my heart. I rolled.in top of her and started kiss her wildly. It was as if I wanted more trouble. And that I seemed be creating for my self.
"I won't kick you out," she said reassuring me but I guess I deserved her in the end. To live in squalid conditions and be in love that was I decided to check my phone and see who was going to come back to me. It was Elisa.

When I looked at the messages she had decided to for give me for what I had done.

That was going to he a hard pill to swallow was that I had to be with her.....I wanted to be with her and only her.
As I was going to go home.that was when I saw the ugly side of her personality.....yet again.
I ran back to back to my house know.dhe could not level the miserable life she created for her self. So ended up going back to Elisa. And said that I learned my lesson.

That was when she took me back. But it what cost for my sanity this woman I was with was NOW ELIGHTNENED!!!! This was twisted. Kissing her was one thing I regret and well for the coming years. She was insane this mireiko. And I did not dare tell where I was in the first place. Kissing and loving my ex lover.

The thought that this maniac had my.address from previous relationships.was disturbing enough for her. The idea that she could stop by terrified me. What terrified me the most was that I was in love with a extremely violitile woman was as grounds to be scarred.
When I realized that this secret was going to ruin my marriage was frightening! And the idea of moving to the USA again would send alarms to her. I was damn if I damn if I don't.

That was when I told her I did learn my lesson after having tantric sex with my ex girlfriend and learned how demented she was ..... well that was painfull. I was expecting a slap but go told that there was no loving making for a while.

Being told that you're at the bottom of totem pole it hurt. I just new shebwas setting up dating profiles ficking everywhere.......

Then it was her to to date other people and that i was sad that she thought she could be a better off with out me was painful. Kissing that witch was terrible but know as bad as how I feel at the moment.

When I went to try to find her. People more less told me to fuck off . It was doing out even my friends were turning on me. What the fuck was going on. But also I was said that she didn't need to see me.

Also there aas rumors that she was going to move back to Pasadena with her friend Lisa.....what did i do wrong.

I tried to asking these rumors were true......but only to find that she still loved me but was more passed than anything else. So I tried to find her only to see that she was living alone.

"Why don't you come back.....I miss you," I said.

"On one condition no more sleeping around!"

It was a promise that I want and will keep that was the low Point of my life and did not intend on reliving it. I did know what life was going to bring to me. As I was coming down from my low and was going back to the high lights In my life.