While I was driving to  LA I was going to  get away from Jay and his damn emotions at this time and thought about seeing Elisa- Ellie.   Only to greates by an every angrier  Paul.    I am no empath but he was passed about his relationship.    He stopped me and gave me a match nook to what is an S&M club.   What the fuck  as I was going.to the address through my Google maps I saw that I was and I asked for a  women named Ellie.
That was when I guy who looked like Paul but more  badass came out.

"What would like," he said.  He had an aura of brilliant intellectual abilities.    "Oh Ellie  she is with me  now and she is actually happy!"

When I realized that she was not breaking old habits  she  was in the BDSM community.  Was this in response of the terrorist act that happened!

The guy was a closed book!  

I suppose nut I can't tell you your not if the BDSM  community.  Then she came out and stopped at the sight of me.

"What are you doing here!" She asked.

"Morw like what are you doing here" she said rudely.

I could not answer as she was rude.  So I walked out and when back to my car.   I did not know what to think now!    Then she walked out....was she going to harass me.

*knock knock*

She was asking at me.  And jestured me to doll my window down.

"Things kind of went wrong since I saw your text."    She said.

"I can see that...." I said.   "I am so sorry but it was either me.ot the news paper! Because you would find out sooner or later."

"It's ok!"she said.

"Just let me.kniw if you need to talk."

That I did not like I am not going to lie.... but it was butter then dealing my own drams with Jay.   "Elisa, do you know anyone who might want a girlfriend?"

"I will  let you know later!" She said as I was going to drive away.

I really did not want to deal with a frozen Jay. Who was not able to hear me nore deal with me after the blow up.   But then I got a text saying "please.come back....." it was Jay.

When I finally got back home I realized how calm he was.  Was not verbally combative or anything he just kissed me as I got out the car and helped me bring my stuff in side the house that was when daisy screamed in joy from the site of me and my voice.

"Hey sweetie," I said.   "How are you!"   I was tickling her.... that was when I got a buzz from my phone.    It was Elisa.  She  had found someone for me bit I had to tell her that no thanks! When I came to the idea of finally being  at peace and in love with Jay with out any emotions floating that was good.

That afternoon I was made live to by Jay.  I forgot how a wonderful lover he was.   It was just the loving I liked.  Nit aas everything about Jay.

"Promise me you want chase the poor paper boy!" He said.

"I promise!" I said.

Then he wanted to listen to Lardi B for the rest of the loving Making.    I certainly did not mind her.... but he loved her raunchy music.   S I did too.

The song that was playing demon in leather!   It was a sexually charged song I loved it.  But he wanted to act out the music video  but it was interesting.  I loved him for his spontaneous behavior.    What girl did not like that????